Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Love knitting beautiful accessories? Do you enjoy creating thoughtful, hand knitted gifts for loved ones? Are you looking for a knitting app with lots of unique, free patterns to have on-the-go?
The Sleepy Eyes Knits app offers over 15 FREE knitting patterns by designer Gina House/SleepyEyes in all levels of difficulty, yarn weight and type, including the popular Amanda Hat pattern (knit over 2500 times!).
* Free patterns with preview pictures, skill difficulty and yarn weight
* Yarn Gauge Chart
* 6 In App patterns and 2 Book purchases (NEW!)
* Useful knitting blog posts
* Search for patterns by skill difficulty, yarn weight and yarn company (UPDATED!)
* Knitting Podcast
* Ability to download free patterns from your portable device to your computer
* Helpful links
* Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) section
* Beautiful, full color photographs of designs from "Dreamscape" and "Wonderlace" books
* Knitting tutorials
* Option of purchasing "Dreamscape" and "Wonderlace" books directly to your device.
Visit Gina House/SleepyEyes at:
What's New in Version 1.0.4
* All 6 in-app patterns and Dreamscape book to purchase are still ON SALE!
* NEW "Mari Lace Cowl" pattern
* NEW Wonderlace Book for purchase
* Updated pattern search (all three sections)!
* Links Page and link problems fixed
* Blog and Podcast links fixed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 25 September 2013
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ian House
- © Ian House
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Radiance Lace Headbands£0.79