SlideShark is the award-winning app used by sales professionals and other presenters to present and share PowerPoints® from the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch the way they were meant to be seen. Start your 15 day free trial. For businesses, SlideShark is a powerful, proven sales presentation solution built by Brainshark.
How SlideShark Works:
From your computer, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, UPLOAD a PowerPoint file (ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx) to your free, secure account. SlideShark also has direct integrations with OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and other cloud storage providers!
Use SlideShark to download & SHOW the presentation on your iOS device.
BROADCAST your presentation over the Web in real-time to meeting attendees, from your iOS device - no matter their device.
SHARE your presentation online via email or social media & track the viewing results.
• Upload PowerPoint files via SlideShark site; open from email attachments on your device; or import from cloud storage
• Tap or swipe to advance animations and slides; swipe back to go back
• Swipe up to go to specific slides & access more features
• Offline presenting
More Great Features:
• Download presentations to multiple iOS devices
• Access/import presentations from 7 different cloud storage providers
• Connect to a projector or TV using VGA/HDMI adaptor or AirPlay via Apple TV
• Play vids embedded in PowerPoint presentations (.wmv or .avi format, PPT 2010)
• Use Presenter Mode to see slide notes, timers, animation counter & more (iPad 2 & later)
• Annotate slides
• Laser Pointer
• External hyperlinks
• Set slides to auto-advance and “loop” for trade shows
• Replace presentations w/out losing tracking data
• Hide/re-order slides (iPad only)
• Use iPhone/iPod touch as remote control/laser pointer
Premium Features ($):
• Broadcast presentations over the web to remote or in-person attendees via unique URL from your iOS device!
• Improve follow-up w/ email alerts & viewer tracking for presentations broadcast live or shared online (know who viewed, when, how long, which slides)
• Support for PDF files
Sign up for a SlideShark trial account on our site or register on the login page when you launch the App. One SlideShark account can be used for all your iOS devices.
SlideShark for Individuals
• Free 25MB storage (refer friends to earn more)
• Upgrade to SlideShark PRO ($) for business features: broadcasting up to 10 attendees, detailed reporting & alerts on presentation viewing activity, and 1GB added storage
PowerPoint features not currently supported: animated gifs, slide transitions other than “fade” and “wipe”, triggers, macros, 3rd party components & some advanced animations. Broadcasting treats all animations as “appear” and does not yet support timed animations, embedded vids or external hyperlinks.
Trial users are limited to uploads of 50 slides per presentation. SlideShark PRO users get unlimited slides and presentations
Show PowerPoint and PDF files from your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch the way it was meant to be seen...with SlideShark!
Please note: SlideShark is being discontinued and will not be available in the App Store after December 31, 2018. The app is still available for existing customers. New accounts will no longer be created.
Ratings and Reviews
Bad software, doesn't work
Wasted 15 minutes trying to get the presentation working, it uploaded to their server but then keeps failing to work afterwards.
Unusable in it's current status, embarrassing if you try to use it in the office.
Just doesn't work. Flakey to say the least.
Fairly essential, even with the bugs
I use Slideshark a lot to sit down with people and show them my work. I give a LOT of PowerPoint presentations it seems, so those slide sets are a nice go-to pack of ready made samples of what I've been up to. It's nice to be able to pop out the iPad and start a discussion off. Because it is inherently more interactive than using my laptop, plus I'm more likely to be carrying it with me, it gets much more of a dialogue as a result. All my custom animations seem to be translated fine, which for me is essential. It doesn't load in my videos and some images (not sure why, but it's very very rare...), but happily it has yet to do anything weird with formatting, such as you get when switching between powerpoint on different operating systems. I haven't attempted to use my iPad to run a slideshow via a projector. My pptx files are generated in windows.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.