ITV’s epic Saturday night gameshow Small Fortune is now on your phone.
Test out your skills in this seriously fun game that puts you into the position of a player in studio.
Can you land a hoop over Little Ben? Slide a pint down the mini bar? Smash down Stonehenge with a ball?
You can practice before you play for real. You’ll have to judge when to press the button. Will you hold your nerve when it counts? Find out by playing Small Fortune now!
- Five 3D games from the show.
- Little Ben, Tiddly Sphinx, Dinky Dockyard, Stones Throw and Pint Size.
- Complete 3 games to move up a level
- Unlock new games as you complete levels
- Practice each game up to 10 times before deciding when to play for real
- Difficulty increases with each new level
- Over 50 levels to keep you hooked
- Bank bonus points for completing each level
- Personal score saved for you to come back and try and beat anytime
- Share your score on social media
- Two free lives per person
- Includes the epic music from the show itself
- New games coming soon!
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter to be the first to find out when brand new games are released:
Free to download. This app contains paid for features and adverts (can be removed via in-app purchase).
Copyright Youngest Media. youngestmedia.com
Ratings and Reviews
OK to a point
Simple & reasonably fun to play.
Some games are better than others - ditch the bar push thing for a start, it’s terrible.
The issue here is that when you lose you have to go back to the very start unless you want to pay money for a few more lives - I didn’t want to pay money & I couldn’t be bothered to go and repeat everything I’d already done so that was that. There’s no incentive to continue playing
Only four levels so far which get a bit boring. Little Ben, stone henge, the Sphinx one and the bar slide (which is by far the hardest). There is tension if you want to avoid paying for lives but ultimately it gets dull playing the same four games with subtle differences. Maybe some new ones come later but I got up to Level 7 and they were all the same till now.
Good game but....
It’s a good little game but when you die, it asks to buy an extra life. If you just close the app and end it then go back into it, you can carry on where you left off without buying a life just don’t press the X and confirm. As much as this is handy, I’m not a cheat and just thought you should know so it can be fixed!!!
- Youngest Media LTD
- 290.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Youngest Media LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Extra Lives x 3 £0.99
- Remove Ads £1.99
- Extra Life £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.