Smart life, smart living
• Remotely control home appliances from anywhere
• Add and control multiple devices at once with one App
• Voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Home
• Interworking of multiple smart devices. Devices automatically start/stop working based on temperature, location and time.
• Easily share devices among family members
• Receive real-time alerts to ensure safety
• Easily and quickly connect Tuya Smart App to devices
Ratings and Reviews
Good, could be 5 Stars with tweaks
Impressed but falls short of excellence. Please can these changes be made?
1. On My Home screen, show the on/off status from here rather than needing to go into each device for power status?
2. Also on My Home screen, maybe a simple power toggle for each device
3. Fix a bug where a “group” of plugs doesn’t accurately track the power and timer status of the individual plugs. For example if I turn on the plug group and set a 7 hour timer, then go back to My Home, wait for 10 seconds, then go back into the plug group, the timer resets back to 7 hours! However if I go into an individual plug, the timer is what I expect, i.e 6 hours 50 seconds or less. Similarly if the 7 hours has elapsed and the plug turns off as expected in each individual plug, the plug group still shows power on status and again, 7 hours countdown reset!
Great concept and idea but lacking in execution...
This app on the surface is fantastic and works as expected but delve into the scene setting and automation side of things and it falls apart at the seems. I’ve got 3 Smart LED controllers and had the expectation of setting a “Netflix & Chill” scene where I set the LED’s to turn on at 50% brightness with contrasting ambient colours. I’m in reality the only thing the app does is to turn the LED’s on to their previous state and not change any other properties of the LED’s. The app does control the LED’s individually or in a group via moving the slider and selecting a colour on the colour wheel. The tie into google home is great aswell. As I’ve said the app does do the basic control of the lights successfully but fails on the few advanced features it’s meant to offer.
Good, but could do more
I use this app to link my WiFi bulb with my iPhone and Alexa. It works well, but still lacks some functionality. It would be good if the app allowed more options when creating scenes (at the higher levels/ front page of the app, as apposed to when you select the device and enter its programming - IFTTT only works with these scenes and not the individual bulbs scenes) with a bulb. At the moment all you can do is switch it on or off. You should be able to loop through colours and flash, as you can when you enter the scenes within the bulb options itself (separate scenes to front page variants) and if it could make the bulb blink when working with Alexa and IFTTT.
- Yu xiang
- 127.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Smart Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.