Breathe easy & don't hold back on life. Track your Asthma, learn your triggers & take better care of your body.
Smart Peak Flow helps you stay on top of your Asthma using smart sensor technology. Your ideal companion whether you want to keep to your action plan, exercise more or take care of your child.
Why use Smart Peak Flow?
• Peak flow meter & calculator - Accurate peak flow readings with medical grade CE certified sensors.
• Asthma diary - Track your readings, see your personalised chart & tips on a simple display.
• Asthma alert & symptoms - Find out if an attack is coming, sometimes days before.
• Trigger notes - Learn how your body reacts to different places, times & activities. Make notes with every reading.
• Colour zones - Colours help you know if you're good to go or need medical attention. Works with your doctor’s action plan.
• Diary sharing - Share your Asthma diary with your doctor in a few clicks.
• Reminders, quotes & achievements - Helps you remember to take your readings.
The Smart Peak Flow meter?
The Smart Peak Flow app is free, although you will need to have a Smart Peak Flow meter to use it.
The meter is a small reusable device, it measures your peak flow using light sensor technology and sends it to the app.
It works with any smartphone except for Xiaomi, and connects by the audio jack. We also provide lightning cable adaptors. No batteries or charging needed.
How to get a Smart Peak Flow meter?
To get a Smart Peak Flow meter, visit: www.smartpeakflow.com
Delivered worldwide within 3 to 5 days.
For more information, visit our website (www.smartpeakflow.com) or email (email@example.com)
This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
As a respiratory specialist nurse I was keen to give this a go. I have an iPhone 6, so the device fitted well & all appeared to be ready to go. However, the device does appear to need a very strong source of light, preferably from directly above. With poorer quality lighting, the readings vary too widely to be deemed reproducible & reliable.
The app itself is very glitchy - swapping to Siri, failing to register the turbine movement & timing out. I have tried various easy-fixes such as re-starting the app, removing & replacing the turbine etc. But often it just won’t work!
A fantastic concept, which is a definite step in the right direction as far as improving health through digital tech. But some work needs to be done to make this accurate & functional as a medically accepted device.
Does not work on iPhone with lightning port
I’m a health care professional that has tried using this device. Myself and all of my colleagues have newer iPhones that use lightning ports - we have tried multiple adapters but continue to get the message “please insert your smart peak flow meter into the headphone input jack”. Please correct this as otherwise useless.
- Smart Respiratory Products Ltd
- 108.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Smart Respiratory Products Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.