Smart Unit is the First Anti-theft Luggage Tracker in the World.
With 90,000 suitcases lost everyday, gain peace of mind throughout your travels with your Smart-Unit.
Now you can enjoy your traveling experience by placing the Smart Unit inside your luggage and tracking its delivery.
The Smart Unit locates your luggage at any place and at any time around the world*. Due to its unique patented software, the device is shut off at check in and self-activates upon landing.
Don’t obsess over calling your airline to find out where your luggage is, find it immediately with the Smart Unit. The Smart Unit connects to your Smartphone, so you’ll be the first to know when it arrives.
Always keep an eye on your luggage. Thanks to the Bluetooth technology circle, you will be alerted immediately if someone picks it up and walks away as it connects you automatically to your luggage. Find it easily on the receiving belt or at the terminal. Don't stress any longer by waiting for your luggage on the rails, know exactly when it will arrive.
The Smart Unit has a Unique Anti-Theft system that will send an alert signal to your cell phone if your luggage has been opened at any time during its transportation.
It will also alert you if someone picks up your luggage while it is located within Bluetooth range and breaches the electronic leash between you and your luggage.
The Smart Unit Features include:
- Unique Anti-Theft system with an electronic leash 30 yards around the luggage.
- Second Anti-Theft alarm upon the opening of the luggage under watch mode.
- Unique patented technology that understands when the plane has taken off as well as self reactivating upon landing.
- Geolocation can be requested at anytime. Geolocation requests will be sent to our server from your Smartphone, and your luggage will confirm its status while the plane is not flying and it is connected to a GSM network.
- FAA compliant under flight mode.
*Where cell phone GSM/GPRS network is available.
This application requires a Smart-Unit device and a subscription to the Smart-Unit service to be used
Upgrade to iOS 10 - Some bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.