smartEIT mobile is a free add-on component for Smart Label Solutions’ smartEIT RFID platform. This application is not useful for the public, only for SLS smartEIT customers and future new customers.
smartEIT offers real time visibility of your enterprise items. Whether the task at hand is to follow returnable containers, IV pumps, IT assets or apparel items through their life cycle, consider passive UHF RFID technology and the smartEIT application to achieve these goals at a reasonable cost. The software leverages secure cloud connected web services to control data collection at the edge allowing you to view transactions up and down your supply chain and even into partner’s facilities. smartEIT allows you to automate transactions such as receiving, location movements, cycle counting, and inventory replenishment.
• SLS Authorized TSL 1128, TSL 1153, or TSL 1166
• SLS smartDONGLE
• Zebra RFD8500
smartEIT Mobile Features:
• Commission Tags – Link item to an RFID tag
• Stage Update – Edit an item’s current location or stage using a mobile device and reader wherever the item may be.
• Auditing – Accurately see what you have on hand in comparison to what you should have.
• Cycle Count – Take inventory of nearby items for a location in a fraction of the time it takes to manually count them.
• Locate Tag – Quickly find RFID tagged items using mobile device and SLS authorized handheld. The user is given visual and audible cues in a “Geiger” counter style search.
• Write Tag – Program RFID tags for items using manual or automatic incrementing methods.
SLS smartEIT Mobile software is built with openness in mind:
• Multiple hardware vendors supported
• Cloud connect web services
• Automated business transactions
To find out more visit our website at: www.slsrfid.com
- Fixed iOS 9 crash on launch.
- Smart Label Solutions, LLC
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017 Smart Label Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.