Created for those who want to stop smoking, the Smokefree app is a 4 week programme that puts practical support, encouragement and tailored advice in the palm of your hand.
• Daily support messages to help to motivate you
• Badges to reward your progress
• A savings calculator so you can see how much money you're saving
• Record a motivation. This lets you take a picture to remind you why you’re giving up
• Tips to help you with your craving and quitting journey
A new and improved design, including:
- Choose a future start date for becoming smokefree, with a countdown to the day
- Pick a date in the past if you’ve already started your smokefree journey
Ratings and Reviews
Update lost my previous settings
Although the update does look like an improvement, after going 26 days without smoking, having to reset all my info and motivations etc is very frustrating.
Also as I smoked tobacco rather than cigarettes it’s not particularly easy to work out what I would pay for a pack of 20. It would be good to have a weekly cost option.
If the above issues are resolved I would 5 * as the previous version has helped get me to 26 days which I have never managed previously
Data had gone
I used this app to check my savings and day. You can’t set the new app back further than 28 days so it’s now no use to me.
The update deleted my progress
I’m frustrated because when the app updated it also restarted my time (I was over the 28 days, but monitoring the date and how much I’ve saved.
- Public Health England
- 9.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Public Health England, 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.