Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We know you get a warm and fuzzy feeling using SmugMug on your computer, but sometimes you just need some SmugMug love on the run. That’s why we created the SmugMug app. Now when you want to impress your friends, show off to your co-workers, bring your relatives to tears, or share your work with clients—you’ve got your favorite photos in a flash. The SmugMug app is the most beautiful way to view photos on your phone or tablet. Not only that, but uploading photos from your mobile devices and other apps to your SmugMug galleries could not be easier. Sharing is caring, so we made sharing your photos simple too. And let’s not forget about all those videos you like to take. We can handle them too, so give us all you got.
• You can browse all your SmugMug folders and galleries right from the app. Now you can amaze (or annoy) people with your photos from the palm of your hand.
• Upload unlimited photos and videos to your account. That’s right we said unlimited. You got a billion photos? Bring it !
• Save your galleries to your device for offline viewing when you find yourself in a no-interwebs part of the planet...whether that’s the Amazon jungle or the right side of your couch in your San Francisco apartment).
• Mark galleries as favorites for easy, instant access. Let’s face it, not every gallery you visit is shareable or careable, so star the ones you love for a quick hit of “best photos ever!”
• Share photos and videos via SMS, email, Twitter, and Facebook…whether you want your cat photos to go viral or get your latest work in front of your customers in a flash.
• Follow other SmugMug customers. We make it easy to find friends, family, and people whose work you admire. Inspiration is everywhere you look with the SmugMug family of photographers.
• Enable the SmugMug extension to upload from your Camera Roll, SMS messages and other apps. What’s that mean? It means wherever your photos live on your phone or tablet, you can easily move them over to SmugMug. We do the heavy lifting for you.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
We noticed that some photos, in rare occasions, were being naughty and failing to upload. We gave them a time-out and now they are all on their best behavior, uploading like champs.
Version 3.02 - Ruined a great app
Smugmug for iPhone used to be one of my favourite apps & was great for view my galleries on the go. Since the release of version 3.02, this app has become absolute garbage, where albums or photos will not load. Have tried signing in & out of my account + other stuff such as reinstalling the ect, but this makes no difference. Smugmug have apparently received loads of complaints experiencing similar issues with the app for iPhone, but no fix has been made after several months.
Strangely enough I have only recently purchased an iPad & the Smugmug app for that appears to work fine. Just hoping they don't screw up that too.
Sort it out Smugmug!
A bit lightweight
I've been a smug user for years and never really bothered with this app.
I don't think the web site is that great either, although everything is there sometimes it isn't that intuitive; this app adds to that problem.
Navigation is not straight forward, for example I couldn't find how to get to the end of my pictures, I'm sure there's away but that's my point it's not obvious enough.
When you compare what some people do with app design this one looks mediocre.
Smugmug crashes all too often.
This is a very simple app that, if you dish out your password to friends and family, is great for storing and sharing your precious photos. However I'm only offering 3 stars as the crashing becomes very annoying in any app and this is no different. The rest of it seems to be nice to operate. Just sort the crashing app. This is your business and it cannot be ignored.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 09 May 2016
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SmugMug
- © 2010 SmugMug Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.