Snaplay - visual search for YouTube video and Spotify music
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Snap posters to play video and music. Visual search for YouTube and Spotify.
Snaplay uses your iPhone camera to recognize posters, artwork and ads and instantly brings you related video and music.
From ads to album covers, logos to flyposters, play relevant content without the need to type into a search, and easily share what's inspired you.
Perhaps you're on the bus and you see a film poster that looks interesting - just grab a snap of the image and Snaplay will find the trailer on YouTube.
Or if you're at a record store flicking through some old LPs -just snap a cover and listen to the album while you make up your mind.
Snaplay can also identify a wide range of other imagery - unlock the content behind that mysterious flyposter campaign!
With Snaplay you can:
• Find and play relevant content instantly- without a text search or using a QR code/ NFC
• Keep your 5 most recent Snaps and Plays, or purchase the full version for unlimited
• Share Snaps and Plays with friends
• Searches YouTube for video
• Searches Spotify for music
..more options coming soon
Follow us on Twitter: @Snaplay
Talk to us: hello@Snaplay.info
What's New in Version 3.2
Enhancements and bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 04 June 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sleevenote limited
- © Device and Application Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade and remove ads£0.99