By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 26 tools and filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Transform (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Use the stack to re-adjust edits later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Insights feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS AND FILTERS ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG (8 controls)
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control (7 controls)
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely (8 aspect ratios)
• Rotate – rotate by 90° or straighten a skewed horizon
• Transform – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned Control Point technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements – the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos (30 predefined styles)
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits (11 Bokeh types)
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits (6 styles)
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, mid-tones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures (4 styles)
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays (5 basic styles, endless variations)
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain (18 styles)
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s (12 styles)
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles (13 basic styles, endless variations)
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the wash effect (14 styles)
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom (11 styles)
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size (23 frames)
• Face – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting or smooth the skin (10 predefined styles)
What's New in Version 2.17
• New filter: Double Exposure. Blend two photos and choose from blending modes that are inspired by analog film techniques as well as digital image processing.
• New tool: Pose. Change the pose of portraits based on three-dimensional models.
• New tool: Expand. Increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content from your image.
One of the very best ....
I've used Snapseed since it was a promising desktop (OSX) app. Using it now on my iPad Pro, after deciding to not have a mobile phone - and I have to admit that Google are if nothing else (and god only knows how much 'else' they are doing!) doing us proud with this continuing evolution of the app.
There have been regular updates over the past year or so that have been proper, helpful and insightful; this is resulting in firmly staking its place as one of my top five first routes I take in further development of my images.
With each new update it gets better & better. The new double exposure is one of the best implementations of this feature I've seen.
I am very grateful for the continued support given to this app; it's as important to me as Glitché, and that is saying something.
Like I said, for me one of the best.
I recently got this to give it a test as it was suggested to me. I didn't have that high expectations as I expected loads of in-app purchases having to be made and such and such. But, boy was I wrong. This app is absolutely incredible. Gives you ever single feature on there without having to pay for anything, absolutely amazing photo editing can be done on here! I will be using this more for sure! Super easy to use, super easy to get the hang of. Love it!!
WOW impressive app
wow, impressive app for free . using it on iPad air2 , opened right up in landscape mode (a huge +) .. giving it a four star for now because I haven't tried to open RAW files from my Lumix TZ60 yet (via sd reader) . easy interface with enough features to edit and enhance your photos . love the curves tool !! not so interested in adding filters and trendy effects, however, it does that . highly recommended 👍🏼
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 21 March 2017
- Version: 2.17
- Size: 141 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.