By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2.0. This app brings to your mobile device the power and control of professional photo editing software, previously only available on the desktop. Now with the tap of a finger you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit, and more.
== Tools to Perfect Photos==
• Tune image - use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• Details - enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop - crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
• Rotate - easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
• Transform - adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush - selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust - make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Spot repair - remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette - adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
== Filters to Add Style ==
• Lens Blur - draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
• Glamour Glow - add a glow to the image that is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
• Tonal Contrast - bring out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, with precise exposure control
• HDR Scape - bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama - add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
• Grainy film - get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
• Vintage - make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux - make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more
• Noir - modern Black-and-White film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
• Black & White - get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter
• Frames - add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
== Stacks for Managing your Edits==
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually
• Re-edit any filter at any time!
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack
• Use the new Stacks Brush to paint in or out any applied filter
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Bugfixes and stability improvements
• Stacks allow you to re-edit any image
• Copy your edits from one image to another
• 5 new filters including Lens Blur, Tonal Contrast and Glamour Glow, previously a premium feature
• Lens blur that’s adjustable in all directions
• Brush tools to apply effects to sections of an image
• Spot Repair for detailed editing, healing, and retouching
• Transform adjusts perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fills in empty areas after rotations
Best photo editing app even better!
Was always my favourite photo editing app, very intuitive user interface, stunning results. Now even better. This update has added more functionality and none has been taken away. Particularly impressive is the 'Transform' tool allowing changes in perspective (eg straightens a building photographed from below) and now has a Brush tool.
The interface is different from version 1.0 and it took me a good, oh, 5 minutes to get used to it. I had no trouble at all in finding the 'elusive' HDR and Drama filters. (Tip to those struggling: they are now called 'Filters'. AutoCorrect and tilt-shift are still there. Just look. Your 1 star reviews reflect your ability to patiently explore😉).
Wonderful wonderful wonderful.
Love it before & love it now!
I love this new update. It's easy to use once you know how. It makes you slow down and take your time to edit your phone photos to get the best out of each which is the way it should be. I'm am also a photographer and this app has most certainly made me more passionate about taking shots on my phone. All the tools to be creative with are there. All the negative people, if you are looking for an app to give you filters then go find another one that will do that and then complain about that instead or you can just take your time, embrace change and get used to it.
Why all the negativity?
I can't understand why people are criticising the new version of the app. Granted, the interface is different but spend 30 minutes getting used to it and you'll find it way more useable than the original with a ton of new and powerful features. And people saying that things like Drama and HDR have gone obviously haven't used it - they're both there. This isn't an Instagram-like "select a filter and go" app - it's a refined app for people who want real control over their shots, comparable to desktop software. There are plenty of simple photo apps out there. More power to Snapseed!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 16 April 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.