By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2.0. This app brings to your mobile device the power and control of professional photo-editing software, previously only available on the desktop. Now, with the tap of a finger, you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit and more.\n
== Tools for perfecting photos==\n
• Tune image – use to auto-adjust for instant fixes. Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that adapts uniquely to colours. Also fine-tune brightness, saturation, contrast and more\n
• Details – enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop\n
• Crop – crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop\n
• Rotate – rotate easily by 90°, straighten or rotate freely however you want\n
• Transform – adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation\n
• Brush – selectively apply effects to regions of an image\n
• Selective adjustment – make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology\n
• Spot repair – remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace\n
• Vignette – adjust brightness around the subject of an image. Includes a control to position the effect freely\n
== Filters to add style ==\n
• Lens blur – draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background\n
• Glamour glow – add a glow to the image. This is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography\n
• Tonal contrast – bring out fine contrast across shadows and highlights with precise exposure control\n
• HDR-scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures\n
• Drama – add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects\n
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays\n
• Grainy film – get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine\n
• Vintage – make any photo look like a vintage colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s\n
• Retrolux – make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles and more\n
• Noir – modern black-&-white film look with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect\n
• Black & white – get that classic black & white look with this darkroom-inspired filter\n
• Frames – add stylised borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch\n
== Stacks for managing your edits==\n
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit, or copy and apply to another image\n
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually\n
• Re-edit any filter at any time!\n
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack\n
• Use the new Stacks brush to paint any applied filter in or out\n snap, seed, nik, photo, photography, edit, filter, brush, bokeh, photoshop, lightroom, colour, VSCO
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Snapseed 2.0.3 has these improvements:
• Brush allows working with a finer tip size and deeper zoom
• Quick access to online resources: links to Snapseed’s YouTube channel and Google+ page in the Help & feedback menu
• Fixed several crashes and other bugs
Below is how I felt when I first began using Snapseed, when it first came out. Recent updates have disappointed, however. My advice :- If it's not broken, don't fix it!
So simple, so much fun, such professional results. I just can't praise this app enough. Easily turns average snaps onto artwork!
Took me ages to get anywhere with photoshop, but not with Snapseed. Had the hang of it in minutes and superb results almost immediately. I email finished results to my PC but other options are available. So glad I found it. I have been using it or a month or so and honestly feel it is foolproof! Just can't fault it.
There have been a couple of updates to Snapseed since I first got it and it just keeps getting better. Even if you don't want to create artwork, you can still enhance your snaps at the tap of a finger.
I thought what are these people raving about oh well let's give it a try so glad that I did it's FANTASTIC
If like me you have tried loads download this you won't be sorry
What would be handy is to be able to add text
Best photo editor
I've been using this for years now and still one of the best photo editors..
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 20 July 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 36.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.