By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 24 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Use the stack to re-adjust edits later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Insights feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS AND FILTERS ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG (8 controls)
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control (7 controls)
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop freely or to standard sizes (8 aspect ratios)
• Rotate – rotate by 90° or straighten a skewed horizon
• Transform – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned Control Point technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm magically does the rest
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits (11 Bokeh types)
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits (6 styles)
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, mid-tones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays (5 basic styles, endless variations)
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain (18 styles)
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s (12 styles)
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles (13 basic styles, endless variations)
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the wash effect (14 styles)
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom (11 styles)
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size (23 frames)
• Face – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting or smooth the skin
What's New in Version 2.11
• Improved Text tool: rotate text.
• Photosphere tags are preserved for most tools and filters.
• Raw Develop: performance improvements.
• Raw Develop: fixed issue that caused magenta artefacts on old iPad models.
• UI improvements and bug fixes.
Debugged Develop works very well
The bug fixes in the Develop module have, for me, turned Snapseed into a very capable, one app, solution for editing raw files to finished image when travelling light. My iPad3 is, understandably, a bit slow handling 24Mp Raw files but with a bit of pre-import culling should be OK.
The adjustments in Develop work very well, provide a good image for further editing and the conversion quality, now, has no obvious defects from what I've seen so far.
A nice, fast, de-bugging turnaround from the developers which is very much appreciated. Thank you!
I wasn't expecting much for free, boy was I surprised. It's excellent and was able to improve several of my favourite pictures. I've worked with it for a while now and I discover new tricks every time. Congratulations on a great app.
excellent photo app!!!
Has an amazing range of options to edit photographs with. Highly recommend and magnificent quality once edited 🙌🏾
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 12 October 2016
- Version: 2.11
- Size: 126 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.