Intercept, eliminate and extract. It’s time to engage the enemy.
Sniper Strike is a high-octane sniper experience that pits you in battle across three gameplay modes and hundreds of missions. Experience a AAA rated sniper game like never before on mobile.
Scout through immersive environments, engage in rapid-fire combat and build the ultimate super-soldier as you customise their state of the art gear.
Team up with Wolf, Jackson and the rest of Strike Force as you target hostiles and take down the evil Elite Order. Go head to head with friends in online combat and shoot to the top of the leaderboard.
● Wipe out Elite Commanders and their henchmen with satisfying kill shots!
● Buddy up with allies to cover Delta Team and rescue hostages.
● Seek out online friends (and foes) and challenge them to LIVE sniper duels!
● Join forces with Clan friends to smash missions, and prepare for the ultimate showdown with the Elite Order.
● The more you win, the better you play – upgrade and engage in harder, faster challenges that will send you flying up the leaderboard!
Whether you're engaged in live PvP sniper duels, rescuing hostages with breach specialist Wolf, or fighting to be the last man standing in arena mode, this is one epic FPS experience that you don't want to miss!
VIP CLUB Subscription
- Now you can subscribe to the VIP club for access to exclusive benefits.
- Subscriptions are from $5.49 USD weekly, $16.49 USD monthly and $59.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use VIP Club benefits for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP Club subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Join Sniper Strike as we bring in the New Year!
● Continue your battle against Phoenix in all new Jungle missions!
● Celebrate the year of the Pig in our Chinese New Year celebrations.
● Exciting new rewards to unlock this Valentines Day!
● Check in early February and see what’s in store for the Big Game Weekend!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is great, love the controls & gameplay. Upgrades keep you wanting to play, very good game.
Major downside is the amount you have to spend, I have the season pass which £4.99 per wk but doesn’t really give you much benefit. The handguns will take a lot of cash to upgrade but the most frustrating thing of all is the energy.
Even tho it’s costing £20 per month plus all the other in app purchases I’m finding that if I get stuck on a particular mission then I use all my energy & have to wait for ages before I can continue, you can watch a few videos to regain energy but it’ll only let you watch enough to refill once then again you must wait hours or spend even more cash to carry on. There’s no way you could play for any period of time without dipping into your pockets. Very frustrating as it seems to be the only thing letting the game down in my eyes.
I’d love to see the game through but running out of energy all the time means I’m not playing it as much anymore. Shame
Great game but.....
This game is great...very slick, great controls, graphics, game modes etc...but as soon as you hit zone 3 you have no option but to spend a ton of money to progress..I had already spent to upgrade in zone 2 not realising the guns would become void in the later levels..You could play arena for cash but there comes a point where every gun now needs replacing....and some upgrade costs for some of these guns are $35k so you’d have to play arena about 30 times just for 1 small upgrade. It’s a shame as the game is great but I’m at the point where I can’t play any longer...Rewards for arena should be higher so it doesn’t take so long to upgrade and some more arena modes so it doesn’t become boring.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. If you are struggling for cash, the best way to get more is by completing secondary objectives on Campaign mode as well as playing Arena mode. Also try to aim for headshots and multikills in Campaign mode to get even more cash! We hope this helps.
Sniper Strike Support
I really enjoy this game but my problem with it is 2 things...
The game crashes a lot costing me my bonuses sometimes and that can be really annoying, I have an iPhone 6 so maybe that’s why but it is really disappointing.
Second thing, and this is really annoying. I’ve been playing for a couple of weeks so I’m not that good and just getting into PVP. I’m only zone 1 but get paired against people that are zone 5 with great gear and perks. I have absolutely no chance of beating them and get sniped almost instantly. Why do I not get paired against people my own lvl? Otherwise decent game.
- Mobile Gaming Studios Ltd.
- 213.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © (C) 2016 Mobile Gaming Studios Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Battle Pass (Weekly) £4.99
- Handful of Gold £4.99
- Satchel of Gold £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.