snoww is a social ski tracking app that allows you to follow friends and compare vital ski statistics, or compete with other skiers and snowboarders to climb your way to the top of your mountain’s leaderboard.
RELIVE YOUR GNARLIEST SKI DAYS
Record your distance, vertical drop, top speed and calories burned. Upload photos and share your day on the slopes with friends.
CHALLENGE AND COMPETE
Prove that you’re the best skier on the mountain by competing with friends, locals and pros from around the world.
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
Compare your stats over time and unlock trophies for achieving milestones.
See where your friends, locals, or the pros are skiing by following their profiles and checking out their latest tracks.
FIND YOUR LOST FRIENDS ON THE MOUNTAIN
No need to worry about Jerry when he takes a wrong turn. See the location of your group in real-time with our live tracking feature. Also perfect for keeping tabs on your kids in their ski lessons.
CONNECT WITH APPLE HEALTH
You can choose to connect snoww with HealthKit, which will sync your downhill ski and snowboarding workouts to Apple's Health app.
NO DATA? NO PROBLEM!
Skiing in another country? snoww records using GPS without using any mobile data!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Winter is coming! The latest version of snoww includes the following:
- iOS 12 and WatchOS 5 compatibility;
- Introducing Siri Shortcuts! Set up shortcuts to start and stop your day on snoww;
- Improved accessibility of our live friend tracking feature;
- We’ve added a legend to show you your fastest and slowest speed for each run.
- Some small bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Record your skiing stats and follow friends and pros around the world.
Great app for tracking your day on the slopes
This does lots of great stuff, looks good and is very user-friendly. The map view is really handy to see where you’ve been at the end of the day. It also doesn’t drain your battery too much.
The only drawback so far is that the app can’t spot when someone is in a car rather than on a piste. If you look into the leaderboards for max speed, very few of the top scorers achieved their speeds on piste (whether accidentally or otherwise!) For social use, this makes it a bit useless. But for tracking your own speed/distance/route, I can’t fault it!
Great but Apple health sync isn’t accurate
Love the app however if I leave tracking on all day when it syncs to Apple health it thinks I’ve done 7 hours of “exercise” which clearly isn’t true (no matter how tired I feel!). The move goal appears more correct as it seems to link to actual time on the slopes, please fix the exercise ring!
Hi Mikel, thanks for your feedback. We launched an update a couple of days ago which fixed the problem you were having. Please let us know if you have any more questions or feedback.
- snoww ltd
- 56 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 snoww ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.