Created for independent study or as a classroom resource for AS students. Also valuable to support A level revision of basic concepts and first year undergraduate programmes.
The material can be covered using a choice of 4 modes:
* ‘Play all’ mode for each unit to consolidate as the course progresses,
* ‘Personalised’ mode monitors your responses in all modes and only presents you with questions you have yet to give the correct answers to.
* ‘Quiz’, to practice recall under time pressure and
* ‘Glory Run’, mode for a gaming approach to revision.
Progress can be tracked as the course progresses and students can identify their areas for development.
The Study App range has been designed by Ms Attridge who has 13 years experience in state school teaching, including being Head of Sociology at an 'Outstanding', London School. Ms Attridge is also Founder of The MadeByEducators Project.
Thanks for all of the feedback, enhanced user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Not very useful, I was double charged also still waiting for my refund for both the apps I was charged for. How is it possible to be charged for a app twice?
Very good :)
I'm scoring low on it though but I probably just need some more practise
Might use it in class
- madebyeducators Limited
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MadeByEducators ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.