By William T Jones
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sodium Tracker is a minimalist, clean and easy to use application for tracking your daily sodium intake. The National Institutes of Heath recommends you eat less than a teaspoon (2300 mg) of salt per day. Using nutrition labels, you can track your sodium intake throughout the day to make sure you're meeting your goal.
• Keep lists of your favorite foods to quickly add them to your daily total
• Add other foods from nutrition label information
• Set your daily goal from a recommended list
Eating too much sodium can cause health problems that you should discuss with your doctor. If you have been prescribed a low sodium diet, please follow your doctor's instructions for best results.
* Sodium Tracker is for entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered a medical device. Always consult a health care professional before beginning any significant diet change.
What's New in Version 1.5
Now universal! Works on iPhone, iPod and iPad. Optimized for iOS 7.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 03 January 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: William Jones
- © 2014, Pretty Yellow Dog
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.