By TotallyWicked Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Solitaire Ace is a free iPad Solitaire app.
Includes Spiderette and both single-card and three-card Klondike.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Fixed the following issues:
* Title bar problems with orientation
* Faster response when clicking stock cards
* Faster and more responsive dragging
* Pile graphics added
* Multi-touch issues resolved
* Enforced Klondike rule that only Kings can be placed on empty columns
* Bolder SFX
Added "Klondike 1" single card version of Klondike
I loved this game at first, and the no ads etc is really good so this definitely deserves some credit for a really good layout etc. however, it has a few major flaws:
1. It crashes after every 5ish minutes of playing -not enough time to even finish a game and extremely frustrating!
2. There is no game selection at the beginning, so if I want to play spiderette it adds 2 games to the amount played, meaning I have about 300 played but I've only Cactually played 200!!
3. It always deals in packs, so you get all blacks except one card and all reds in your hand. Makes it almost unplayable.
Not only does it not let it choose what game you would like to play to start with. When I have got close enough to win with Spiderette, the last two cards did not turn over and would not be clicked open. The deck does not shuffle well either. There must be better Solitaire games out there.
The best free one so far
This is the best free solitaire I have found so far, basically because it has no advertising. All the other free ones have really annoying adverts. This one is all you need.