Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** SPECIAL PROMOTION ***
Solomon's Boneyard has gone *free* to promote our new game "Robot Wants Kitty!" So slay some skeletons, then head into the far future and help a little robot discover the warmth of life!
Twenty-Three years before the horrifying events chronicled in "Solomon's Keep," the Wizard's college first suspected they might have a problem with one of their new graduates. A battle mage was dispatched to put an end to this young "Solomon Dark" before he could grow in power...
* * *
In Solomon's Boneyard, you can play as one of seven young wizards, with over thirty skills to master. The game is a survival two-thumb shooter, where you will face wave after wave of undead hordes, while gaining levels and choosing new skills to fight with.
The game comes complete with a high score list, and an innovative perks system that will allow you to grow in power the more you play.
* * *
For veterans of Solomon's Keep, the game can be described as "endless survival-horror Solomon's Keep." While you will not progress through a dungeon, you will level up, and gain new and more powerful skills and items while you fight hordes of undead in the boneyard.
Solomon's Boneyard differs from Solomon's Keep in these ways:
1. Your mana recovers faster. You start out as a member of the college's junior faculty, boasting more skills than the new graduage in Solomon's Keep.
2. A new primary and secondary skill set is available, utilizing cold magic.
3. All the skill welding is available, but you'll need to unlock the bonus characters to get to them. Characters in Solomon's Boneyard cannot get new primary skills, and are stuck with the ones they start with.
4. Gold is persistent. Any gold you win in a game sticks around forever, for you to buy perks.
5. The perks system allows you to start your game with your favorite skills, or other bonuses.
6. You can find powerup bonuses to increase your damage or level up a skill.
7. Wizards with more than one primary skill can weld skills starting at level 5 instead of level 10.
What's New in Version 3.53
o Returns support for iOS 3.x
o A glitch with in-app purchases has been fixed.
I love this game and really enjoy it. It is probably one of the best games on the App Store and easily one of my favourites. There is one problem however as it does not display correctly on iPad. The time banner at the tip of the screen covers the health bar, mana bar, and menu options. If this could be altered it would be amazing. So I would highly recommend this game to iPhone and iPod users but perhaps warn iPad users that the game is still the same playable game but somewhat more difficult as you have to guess at you health and mana levels.
Improvement to creator
Loving the game, however a few ideas which could be cool....
Please could you make an element of saving a game to return to it multiple times.
Also I think by making a multiplayer option. Same game just two player in one graveyard would be amazing, an would make people want to play it more with friends, therefore generating revenue.
P.s. I hope you get this message or someone gives it to you.
If you wish to get in touch with me, my address is
19 Fair Holme View
Can't get enough of this one! Really addictive and great character building strategies, much like solomons keep but much more relentless! Top work developers. Please make another keep version!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 August 2012
- Version: 3.53
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Raptisoft
- © 2010 Raptisoft Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 25,000 Gold£0.79
- Get the Bribe Destiny perk!£1.49
- Donate a buck!£0.79