Sonarworks True-Fi removes the physical barriers between you, and the true nature of sound, delivering the ultimate sound experience.
Calibrating headphones with Sonarworks True-Fi means more consistent, authentic sound, allowing you to experience music as it was in the studio. On top of that, use traditional options to boost the sound qualities you prefer and personalize the sound to your own taste. Using Sonarworks True-Fi across devices and headphones enables you to hear music exactly the way you want to, anywhere.
- Rediscover your music with Studio Sound
- Personalize your sound
- Listen from your own music collection or Spotify*
- 287 supported headphone models and counting
- Sonarworks technology promises 0.9 - 3 dB calibration accuracy
*Requires a Spotify Premium subscription
- Fixed a bug where player wouldn’t play more than 20 songs in a row
- Added option to subscribe for newsletter
- Fixed a bug where True-Fi would resume playing automatically after system notifications and calls
- Corrected song order for albums inside Spotify’s My library
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
You can’t appreciate the difference it makes to have all the peaks and troughs ironed out specifically for your headphones until you hear it. I’m using it with Bose QC20’s and it’s a complete transformation. My only complaint is not Sonarworks fault but Apple’s. The app will not play DRM protected music downloaded from iTunes even though I’m using this app on the iPhone that it was downloaded to. An absurd restriction but great app.
I have been using their Studio Reference v3-4 software for a nearly a couple of years now. That’s also how long I have been waiting for this to come to iOS.
Great to see profiles for in-ear headphones such as the Apple and Shure SE options.
I don't use Spotify but I am able to listen to music from iTunes.
One small improvement would be a song search function.
Damn good app
This is very buggy but it really transforms the music.
I can’t stop going through my library listening to tracks that sound so much crisper.
They don’t even list my earbuds but after trying a few settings I get a great result.
Iron out the bugs and this is 5 stars.
- Sonarworks SIA
- 31.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Sonarworks SIA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.