SongSheet - Chord chart songbook, setlist manager, and gig assistant
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SongSheet is for the gigging musician. The song writer. The busker. The music therapist. The teacher. The worship leader. Use it on stage, on the street, in the home, around the camp fire or in the class room. It has an easy to use lyrics and chords editor, and can manage thousands of song sheets, with powerful tools to support you when you play or sing.
Here’s a very brief summary of what SongSheet can do. A user manual with more comprehensive information is available on the SongSheet website.
Manage your song library and set lists:
• Unlimited songs and set lists
• Write your own songs or easily copy and paste them from the web or any other source
• Import PDF (see note on limitations below), plain text, and ChordPro files into SongSheet via iCloud Drive, Air Drop or other cloud storage providers, or opened from another application
• Quick search and filter options: by title, author and key; tag your songs with special icons and use the tags to list just the songs you want, or don’t want
• Move and reorder songs and sets within a set list
• Set lists display the total duration for all included songs
• Easily create duplicates of your songs or even entire set lists
Powerful song editing:
• Quickly transpose the key or set a capo; all chords in the song are instantly updated
• Specially-optimised editor for WYSIWYG chord chart creation
• The keyboard is augmented with an editable chord palette for easy chord entry
• Drag and drop lines to reorder a stanza
• Drag and drop stanzas to change the arrangement
• Drag and drop chords within the song for perfect chord placement
• Quickly edit a chord using the chord editor
Easy sharing and printing options:
• Share songs and set lists with other band members via email; a single tap imports them into their own copy of SongSheet
• Generate PDF versions of your songs and set lists: open them in other apps, share them via AirDrop, or export them to iCloud Drive, Dropbox and other supported file storage locations
• Print your set lists and songs directly to supported AirPrint printers. For songs, you have control over page size, orientation, margins, font styles, line spacing, whether to include chords, etc
Perform in style:
• Beautiful and cleanly rendered chord charts
• Use auto scroll, construct an arrangement or use a Bluetooth foot-pedal to effortlessly move through your song without missing a beat
• Remotely control SongSheet on your iPad using the SongSheet Remote app (free) for your iPhone or iPod Touch
• Includes built-in themes for performance (under lights or out in the open) or make your own
• Display your lyrics on the big screen so your audience can follow/sing along. This is especially useful for congregational singing in churches
• Add any backing track from your music library
SongSheet is being continually updated and improved. If there is something you'd like to see in the app, I'd love to hear from you!
(Please note that SongSheet cannot currently convert PDFs from SongSelect or scanned documents; if you cannot copy and paste the song text out of the PDF, SongSheet can't import it, either.)
What's New in Version 2.5.1
# Bug fixes
- Fixed a crash when sorting a song library containing titles in Greek.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching to a new song immediately after pausing a backing track.
- Set lists and songs with a "/" character in their title can now be shared and exported successfully
If you like SongSheet, please take the time to write a review on the app store; it really helps!
I'm just sorting out my gig book and decided to get this app to help me get organised. It's stunning. If you're a gigging muso - get it. It is so intuitive to write out your lyrics and chords and it's quick. Got a gig in France and I'm very happy!