SongShift transfers the music you love to the music provider you choose. Shift your favorite albums, playlists, and songs with a few taps.
Dissatisfied with your music provider or want to try something new? SongShift does the grunt work of Shifting your music, so you don't miss a beat.
How it works:
- Connect the music services you want to transfer music.
- Select the music you'd like to transfer and configure the destination. Destination choices include an existing playlist, new playlist, or a library import.
- SongShift finds suitable matches.
- Before transferring, you'll be able to confirm our matches and fix any we may have gotten wrong.
- The rest is magic. Sit back and let SongShift transfer your music.
Currently Supported Services:
- Apple Music
* Requires an active Apple Music subscription to transfer to and from Apple Music.
- Shift your favorite music from one music provider to another.
- Match review makes it a breeze to transfer the exact music you want.
- Add many transfers to the queue with batch setup.
- Add new transfers using a web link copied to the clipboard.
- Monitor playlists for new song additions to keep your transferred playlists up to date.
- Clean minimal design with intuitive features to enhance your experience.
If you have any issues with SongShift, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to assist in every way we can.
Hi there, we’re continually working on improving your app experience.
In this update:
- Fixed some issues with transfers to and from Apple Music. All your playlists should now show up and no longer will your Shifts go straight to an error.
- Fixed an issue with Tidal connections disconnecting randomly.
- Fixed an issue where editing a configuration would update the wrong configuration
- Changed auto-setup behavior a bit, so when transferring a song or album, library import is selected instead of a new playlist.
If you’ve got a couple of minutes to spare, please leave a review or update an old one. It makes a massive difference to small teams like us. Thank you in advance!
Find SongShift online at @SongShift on Twitter, facebook.com/SongShift, or for support at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Developer and App
I bought the pro version so that I could transfer my Deezer playlists to Apple Music. Initially it only showed 25 of my playlists whereas I have over 100. So I sent a message to the developer and was not really expecting any response. However I received a response in less than 24 hours together with a guarantee that an update would be put through to fix this error within 24 hours. This developer updated the app the next day and I have now managed to transfer all my playlists without any problems. The app worked perfectly and the customer service from the developer was outstanding. It is so rare to get such good service and quick responses nowadays. I recommend anyone who wants to transfer playlists to use this app and spend the price of a beer on buying the pro version.
Excellent app. Would just like it to be more autonomous
Very good app and the update is refreshing. I do wish it was a bit more autonomous, for example - not needing to review matches on every shift, I have around 10 playlist I’m shifting and having to review every playlist is repetitive. I wish there was an option to automate the reviewing stage to ignore fails and processes the matches, there could be an audit of previous fails for future review
- Apple Music sometimes disconnects but the only warning is unmatched songs rather than a warning saying the service has been disconnected. I assume this is an issue with Apple Music rather than the app but a warning would be helpful.
I still believe this is the best app to shift your music library and playlist and would recommend.
I like the application and very good. I upgraded to pro and application crashed. I hope they solve this as soon as possible because whoever pays for the application will have the same problem as I do. I think this should not happen. Someone should be on top because I want to use it now and I need to use the application and not open in my iPhone . the only problem of this application the rest is everything very well organized and easy to use
In-App PurchasesSee All
- SongShift, LLC
- 49.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 SongShift, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.