Voice Intercom for Sonos is a REAL TIME intercom app for your Sonos sound system.
Speak into your iPhone's microphone and hear your voice broadcast to your Sonos system in real time!
- Professionally designed user interface.
- Current music will automatically resume after voice broadcast.
- Push to talk system. Just push the button, hold, and talk.
- Will automatically discover your Sonos system
- Help guide with common questions and fixes for the app.
Please note the app requires at least one Sonos speaker or a Sonos: Connect device in order to work properly.
This app is not affiliated with Sonos Inc. nor is it an official Sonos app. Sonos is trademarked by Sonos Inc.
Sonos Voice has been renamed to Voice Intercom for Sonos
- Fixes a bug where speaker selection didn't work on iOS 10.
- Fixes an issue where grouping wouldn't work for some Sonos speaker groups.
Ratings and Reviews
A great simple app
To other potential buyers:
A great app which bridges the gap - and will carry on bridging it with older Sonos equipment - until Sonos supports Alexa’s equivalent protocol.
The “value for price” makes this app really attractive.
To the developer:
An idea for future improvement would be to allow to preset a default minimum volume for the app to use on the Sonos speaker.
Also have the volume on the Sonos speaker to return to its original setting once I finish speaking. The volume on my Sonos speakers are usually set to a low background music setting, which is not high enough for the people to hear me speak. But when I crank up the volume on the speaker to speak, I believe it remains that way and I have to remember turning the volume down again.
I got my brother out of bed by burping the alphabet five stars!
Just woke my niece and nephew up by farting... worth every penny
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.