By Nick Takayama
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Soon helps you keep track of the number of days until, or days since any event (or multiple events). Soon is designed to be an attractive, simple application that allows you one-glance access to that one question on your mind: How soon until (something)?
Soon can send you push notifications to alert you of upcoming events and in the day itself. This notification can be configured to send at the time of day that you choose.
Use Soon to keep track of product release dates, birthdays, holidays, vacation trips. Use it to count how many days you've been on a particular diet, or since you started a new project.
Whether you are counting down the days, counting up, or just forgetful, Soon is here for you.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Push notifications. Soon will now (if you allow it) send you a push notification in the form of a sound and a short message when events are Today or Soon.
- New design. Simpler and clearer.
- Today events now have their own color
- Events now turn grey immediately after their due date (previously they stayed red for 7 days in case you missed them)
- The number of days that indicates 'Soon' is now configurable
Hi just got this app, looks really good for me. The push notification is just what I was looking for.
Just one extra would be be able to do
Multi day push notifications. Eg 30 days before then 15 days then day before.
That for me would make it a 5 star app.
Just what the Dr. ordered
Good looking and easy to use. Notifications for days before an event would make this even better.
A 'Must Have' Little App
A very useful utility with pretty, uncluttered interface. It is sure to have a place on my Home screen for a long time to come.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 15 March 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Nick Takayama
- © N Takayama
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.