By Allsop Consulting
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A smarter way to find and book services
Sortsy is an easy to use app which allows customers to search easily for local services. From booking plumbers, finding a fitness class or getting your hair done for a big night out, Sortsy does the work for you and only lists the services that match your requirements in real-time. For the business user, Sortsy increases their network of potential customers, allows 24/7 booking opportunities and highlights their availability.
Trust In Us
Every trades person or business who is added to Sortsy has been approved and verified so you can rest assure that the people you’re dealing with are the best at what they do. We work hard to make sure that everyone on Sortsy works to a high standard – you can check out their ratings and profile in advance of booking.
Businesses using Sortsy can let their customers know when they are free and when they’re not, filling in gaps in their schedules and making new connections.
* Launching first with our Home & Garden category, Sortsy will be expanding into different sectors including Hair & Beauty and Health & Fitness. Please note that initially Sortsy will only be available in Northern Ireland. To find out more, please sign up here to our newsletter.
How it works:
- Category dependent, enter job details, select a service, activity or appointment type required
- These details are matched with available services/businesses
- Check their profiles, and ratings
- Select the one that suits you best and that’s it sorted.
- Free for you to use to find the services you need within a few taps
- A large range of services ready to respond wherever you take your smartphone
- Intelligent GPS technology to put you in contact with nearby services when you need them fast
- Real time responses allowing you to choose from a list of service providers who want to quote for you, no more endless calls and time wasted searching for someone to help you
- You can review the service and help businesses by rating them, building a reliable and rated Sortsy community
- Use your favourites tab to keep those businesses you have used handy.
Are you a business and want to give Sortsy a free trial? Visit us at www.sortsy.co.uk
Or email your general enquiries to Findit@sortsy.co.uk
Already a Sortsy user and need support email email@example.com
Simple. Local. Sorted
What's New in Version 1.3.7
Thanks for using Sortsy, we will regularly release updates to the App Store. Get the newest features and bug fixes by updating to the latest version.
Good idea needs a lot of work.
The concept is good but the app is buggy hangs regularly when editing profile. Unable to dismiss jobs. When I signed up I think all jobs for all time appeared on my list this is very bad for privacy and annoying for me because I can't then sort dead leads from fresh ones but so far this hasn't actually been a problem because I haven't got one lead since I signed up maybe 3-4 weeks ago. I really hope this takes off because I live the idea but in its current state I'd practically useless. Fyi you should add a report fault button to the app because I'd rather message you than post on here.