Welcome to a world of Holy Paladins, Deadly Dragons, Evil Wizards and over 50 other playable heroes! Conquer kingdoms lost to a mysterious curse, and find a new adventure around every corner. Create and lead your party of legendary Heroes into battle!
Join the 80 million players already experiencing this unique Action-Strategic RPG!
In partnership with Ubisoft, Lilith Games is proud to announce that the Prince from PRINCE OF PERSIA joins Ezio from ASSASSIN'S CREED as a playable hero in Soul Hunters.
［LEAD YOUR OWN EPIC PARTY］
- Choose from over 50 Heroes, from Stone Collossus to Ice Dragon, Sun Goddess to Wolf Child.
- Strategically build your party with Tanks, DPS and Support Heroes. Form Your Own MOBA Party!
- Collect Soulstones scattered throughout the world to upgrade your Heroes into an unstoppable force.
［MASTER THE TACTICS, PERFECT YOUR STRATEGY］
- Create the perfectly balanced party to overcome the most powerful foes and legions.
- Master your Heroes’ abilities to protect your allies, interrupt your opponents’ attacks, or deal massive damage.
- Challenge players from all over the world and become Master of the Arena.
- Advance to the Epic Arena and earn the title of Elite Soul Hunter.
- Create or Join a Guild,participate in raids, and earn exclusive rewards! Clash with other Guilds in the weekly Guild Wars!
［A UNIQUE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE］
- A dark curse has been cast upon the kingdoms and it’s up to YOU to Unite the Heroes and Break the Curse!
- Real-time combat with captivating visual effects and extremely deep strategic gameplay.
- Explore mysterious and magical lands to find and collect new Heroes in a captivating campaign.
FOLLOW US at:
If you encounter any difficulties or require support please contact Customer Service by tapping on your in-game Avatar and then Support.
Heroes and Awakening Quests
● New Awakening Quests: Valan, Chrona
● Added 16th level in the Sky Fortress
● Added Cards for Awakened Boreas and Tashi
● Improved various translations
Ratings and Reviews
Save your money and play something else
Been playing for over 3 years. Max vip, about £15k+ spent on the game. It’s a fun enough game, there’s some good folks play it that I’m going to stay in touch with, but I’m quitting because the devs are pushing for cash more and more to the point where you can’t stay competitive unless your spending upwards of £1k pm on the game and there’s peeps spending 5k+ pm on it.
Basically, if you want to get this kind of shafted, save yourself some cash and just get your other half to peg you real hard.
Dear Moony, thanks for your accompany and support. There are still several players play our game without money. And they also got great heroes and high level. We are sad to hear that and we do not want to lose good players such as you. And we will also try hard to balance our game to give players a better experience in game. Hope you can continue to enjoy Soul Hunters.
I don’t spend money
On this game it a really good game but you have to spend money but it so good. I try my best to not spend money but still it a good game
Dear hunter, sorry to make you feel bad. In fact many players didn't pay any money and got a good score. They play it everyday and devote to it. We will try best to balance our game to give players a better experience in game. Hope you can continue to enjoy Soul Hunters.
I have been playing this game for over a year now. It’s a good game if you’d spend real money on it.
In fact many players didn't pay any money and got a good score. They play it every day and devote to it. We will try to balance the game and make every player to enjoy the game. Hope you can continue to enjoy the game.
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 378.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2015
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.