SoundForest is a mini music maker that allows you to instantly compose a song using a collection of musical creatures. Compose a loop by tapping animal instruments and mix them into a hypnotic tune. Make a musical ecosystem with SoundForest.
* Instantly compose awesome music loops
* 160 elements, each a unique music note
* 4 musical environments (SoundForest, ElectroJungle, SynthSavanna, EchoOcean)
* 6 pitch levels for each music note
* Make a quick loop or compose a mini song
* Endless song possibilities
1. Listen to whatever the Alien says.
2. Creating music is best with headphones
3. Swipe and tap on the music note bar to select a music note
4. Tap on the song grid to add the music note to your song
5. Tap on the sky to pause or play your song
6. Double tap the sky to change you song's speed
7. Swipe the song grid over to make your song longer
8. Tap the menu button to return to the song modules
9. Tap a blank circle to create a new song
10. Swipe for more environments
Visit Soundforestapp.com for more information.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Thank you for using SoundForest! Continue making those awesome tunes :)
Ratings and Reviews
Casual and great.
Love it. Really easy to use and fun to play with. Well worth the £2 to get everything. If a sequel is developed (SoundForest 2.0/pro) with features like longer tracks, something like adding layers of songs for more variety, (idk the terms im a novice who really likes the app) some way of maybe chaining two of the same notes together to let a note last longer (put them down and drag them together with 2 fingers. Could maybe make a nest/herd/forest :3) and ways of saving audio id absolutely pay 5 or maybe even 10 quid for it. N keep this as the free version to get people into it :) i really love the app and i hope to see more from you
Well worth the £2 upgrade!
I bought this for my 6yo and he loves it, but I think I love it more. Having worked with 'grown up' music software I expected this to run out of options pretty quickly but there are plenty of different instruments in each scene to keep you going for some time. The only things I'd improve are the options to extend from the available 16 bars, and be able to export tracks as audio. Thank you :)
Simple and awesome
I upgraded after getting hooked on making some sweet tunes.
Would be good to have the option to increase the total length of the space you can work in, or shrink it if preferred. Would also be nice to enable slower pace and allow each note to draw out longer if desired.
Based on the idea and effectiveness so far though 5 stars!
- Justin Alexander
- 92.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Justin Alexander
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.