By Bose Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SoundTouch™ app from Bose –
Use the SoundTouch™ app to control your SoundTouch™ system from a smartphone or tablet. When connected to a SoundTouch™ system, you can stream music instantly, or explore Internet radio, available music services, and your music library. Personalize the Presets to your favorite music and stations.
• Control your SoundTouch™ system from your smartphone or tablet
• Provides fast access to your favorite music
• Quickly set your preferred music and stations to Presets
• Explore a wide-range of global and local Internet radio stations
• Access the music services available in your region
• Keep track of your recently-played music
• Control one or multiple systems in the home, from any room
• Play the same music throughout your home, or listen to different music in different rooms
What's New in Version 12.0.6
● Amazon Prime Music (US Only)
◦ We've added Amazon Music to our line-up of music services to U.S. users
◦ This will allow Prime subscribers access to Prime Stations and Prime Playlists
● SiriusXM® Business Account Support
◦ SiriusXM® Business Account subscribers will now be able to utilize SoundTouch® products to enjoy their satellite content
● Display Shift with Clock turned on
◦ We have fixed an issue that caused the display on some SoundTouch® systems to shift positions to a point where it is not readable
● Spotify® issues
◦ We have addressed an issue where tracks may suddenly skip to the next track
◦ We have also fixed a bug that caused audio to stop just before the end of an album.
● FLAC with ID3 Tag Support
◦ Resolves an issue where the SoundTouch® application would not recognize FLAC audio files with ID3 tags
● Wave SoundTouch® buzzes
◦ Resolves a buzzing sound caused when a Wave SoundTouch® Music system switches from one source to DAB
● Volume persistence on SoundTouch® SA-4 amp
◦ We have addressed an issue that kept volume levels from persisting on SA-4 amplifiers after powering down.
Does what it's supposed to
Like others, I initially had a problem with the app updating but luckily the issue was fixed quickly. The app is simple to use and works great.
I have an older iPod running iOS 5.1. I was forced into an upgrade of the sound touch app which now no longer works. I re-installed the previous version of the sound touch app but each time o fire it up I also end up in the loop of being forced to upgrade to a version which I know will not work. Not happy!
I downloaded the updated only to find it finishes half way through so I cannot access the by my iPhone at all. Wish I had never purchased this it has given me nothing but problems since I bought it, has anyone had a similar problem or has a suggestion? Thanks
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: 31 May 2016
- Version: 12.0.6
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bose Corporation
- © 2013-2015 Bose Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.