South Cheshire CCG & Vale Royal CCG Self Help for iPad gives you access to a range of mental health self-help guides. These guides, some of which have been commended at the British Medical Association Patient Information Award, have been written by NHS clinical psychologists with contributions from service users and healthcare staff.
Covering common mental health issues from anxiety, depression and panic to anger, domestic violence and sleeping problems. Our guides contain useful tips and hints as well as self-help techniques.
Updated for iPad Pro
- Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- 30.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.