- FREE for the first month
- All your South Wales Echo news, sports, opinions and supplements on the go, daily
- Each day’s paper downloaded automatically to your iPad overnight via Newsstand
Downloaded daily to your tablet, the e-edition is a full replica of the printed edition, packed with the news, sport and features that get South Wales talking.
As well as the daily exclusives that set Cardiff’s news agenda, the South Wales Echo is packed full of the very best leisure and entertainment South Wales has to offer - from family days outs to pub, restaurant, comedy, music and theatre reviews.
It is also the place for all the sport South Wales cares about - including Cardiff City’s top flight exploits.
Our app is free to download. All new users can take advantage of a FREE 1 month trial, after which the subscription is £7.99/month. Subscribers receive every weekday edition, Monday through Friday, and the single weekend edition. You are free to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Click here to see our frequently asked questions (http://www.walesonline.co.uk/e-editions/?service=responsive)
Minor change fix to outstanding bugs and issues, adding some extra Analytics.
Ratings and Reviews
Stalls, occasional crash, slow to load....
Does not work
Agreed to subscription but will not download. Please fix
South Wales Echo
Since the new IOS 11 update no edition will download.Apple & Trinity House response is appalling or by today's standards normal,ie pass the buck Apple & Mirror Group not interested just we'll be in touch don't no when or if.Meanwhile I'm paying for nothing.Absolutely in line with business today we're taking your money now go away,so I will and I will not resubscribe all my other news apps work including Wales Online but their main one no chance.Get it right or you lose see Ryan Air who you are hypocritally castigating in the Mirror.
- Reach Shared Services Limited
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Trinity Mirror Group
- In-App Purchases
- South Wales Echo £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.