Straight to your pocket! Download our free On Track app for tailored information about your most used journeys, easy ticket purchase and more. Live departure times, platform changes, service updates and a nifty journey planner are all just a swipe, tap and scroll away.
• Personalised dashboard for your regular journeys
• Buy train tickets on the go and collect at the station
• Live departure and arrival boards
• Interactive map
• Station facilities and parking
• Tube updates
• Submit delay repay claims
- Improved live updates during disruptions.
- New refresh button and last updated times on the dashboard.
- Other bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Why 3 “common journeys”?
I don’t understand why they allow an odd number of favourite, or common, journeys. Surely most people go to, and return from, a destination which requires 2 journeys? So if you have 2 places you often travel to/from that requires 4 journeys. 3 seems stupid. I need 4 for when they bigger up the trains meaning I end up travelling to an alternative station.
Otherwise, it works okay for my needs. I still rely on National Rails emails for alerts as they removed this feature some time ago.
Ticket purchasing could be better
Does what it says but not the most intuitive or intelligent. I’m getting weekly tickets these days and there’s an option to “renew season ticket”. But the next screen only defaults the stations - why not update the start date to +7 days, fix the bug that submits it as a child (even through adult is selected), defaults the duration and filters it to the same class/validity as the one I’d already bought? And remember my photocard number! It would then be a one touch (Apple Pay too?) to pay.
Slow and Unintuitive
Loading times, even from screen to screen are terribly slow. The User Experience is unintuitive; you can search for a train, then select it but to to find a price you have to search again. When looking at train options it only shows 4 at a time on-screen then takes forever to load on to the next selection. Sometimes the back button takes you back one page, other times an entire section. It looks nice, but functionally is utterly useless.
- London and Southeastern Railway Limited
- 16 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 The Go-Ahead Group Plc. All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.