By Smackall Games Pvt Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your goal is to complete a road in the space with your ship, whereby you have to avoid obstacles: blocks on the road that you mustn't collide with and gaps in the road that you mustn't fall through.
You can accelerate and decelerate your ship, move it left and right, and jump, so you have the option to jump over gaps and onto blocks surfaces or move around obstacles. The faster you travel, the faster you also can move left or right and the wider you can jump.
▪ Light Green: You will accelerate quickly. (called "Boost" in the game)
▪ Dark Green: You can't steer your ship left or right. (called "Slippery" in the game)
▪ Light Red: You will decelerate quickly. (called "Sticky" in the game)
▪ Dark Red: Your ship will explode. It is safe to be on the very edge of a light red square. (called "Burning" in the game)
▪ Blue: Refills your Nitrogen and fuel. Several levels have hidden blue tiles that must be reached in order to complete the level. (called "Supplies" in the game)
▪ Dark Gray: Reduces your nitrogen.
▪ Yellow: your ship will move normal.
What's New in Version 3.3
Fixed Minor Bug Fixes.
Poorly thought out game
It does load for me. However you have to tilt your iPhone back to make it go faster and that makes it hard to see what your doing. I also find it impossible to steer. Disappointing as I was looking forward to playing a sky road type game on my iPhone.
I was a massive fan of Skyroads from the 90s. It was a classic. But this remake is infuriating due to the horrible control system which makes it so hard to steer the ship without dying after a few seconds.
I was disappointed that it couldn't even load a game, because I was looking forward to playing something like Skyroads on my iPhone. Booo :(
- Category: Games
- Updated: 10 February 2012
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Smackall Games
- © 2009 Smackall Games Pvt Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Level Editor£0.79