By In Motion Software & Sports Technology GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Speaking Strokewatch is an intuitive stroke watch that will not only show you but also tell you the measured stroke rate via text-to-speech. This App relieves Coaches from keeping an eye on their athletes and a stroke watch at the same time.
Speaking Strokewatch and a set of headphones will make your life as a coach or spectator in rowing, canoing or paddling much easier.
Tap the button at the catch of each three completed stroke-cycles and the App automatically calculates the current stroke-rate per minute and will also read it out loud to you.
Speaking Strokewatch offers the following options:
- enable/disable voice output
- change voice language
- change voice speed
- change # of strokes measured between taps
What's New in Version 2.0
- Redesigned for iOS 8, iOS 9 and iOS 10
- You can now change voice speed and language
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 07 December 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 65.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: In Motion Software & Sports Technology GmbH
- © 2016 In Motion Software & Sports Technology GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.