SpeechBox is an award winning articulation app for Speech Therapy word practice. An essential tool for children & adults with various speech disorders including: Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS), Dyspraxia, Autism, Down's Syndrome, Stroke rehabilitation, Articulation, and Phonological disorders. Our goal is to make articulation practice engaging and fun, so it doesn’t feel like therapy.
SpeechBox includes nearly 1,500 engaging colorful pictures in over 50 categories. You can also add your own pictures using the camera, photo library, or Bing image search.**
SpeechBox is ENGAGING and FUN to use. There are no complex menus to navigate through before getting started. You simply tap on a box, and it displays it’s contents. Selecting a picture is fun and easy: move around the pictures and tap on the one you wish to view. When you are done with the picture you swipe it away to remove. Pro tip: Shake your device to shuffle it's contents!
Our Award Winning Features Include:
• Data Collection and Report Generation**
• Earn Stickers to create Sticker Scenes**
• Nearly 1,500 high-quality colorful pictures in over 50 categories
• Add custom Boxes with your own pictures from Bing or Photo library**
• Share custom Boxes with colleagues, parents & others
• Professionally recorded word prompts or record your own
• Male and Female voice prompts, in US, UK & AUS English
Check out our overview video at: http://www.speechboxapp.com
** Note: Some Boxes and features require a Pro Subscription. You can try out any plan for 30 days FREE.
If you're still not convinced, read some of our user testimonials:
“I work with a range of ages, from Early Intervention through developmentally challenged students in high school. And I must say, it has become one of my ‘go to’ tools for many of the children in my practice. I highly recommend it.” - Cynthia James, M.A. CCC-SLP, Midland Park, NJ
“I was able to pick up the app and instantly use it to drill my little girl on all three /k/ sets. SpeechBox worked beautifully and exactly as intended. She enjoyed the pictures and interface. It is the only speech therapy app I have found to be that useful with my daughter. Best speech therapy app I've laid hands on so far.” - Dala, M.A., CCC-SLP (Testy yet trying Blogger, Author)
“Students with Apraxia require such repetitive practice in order to learn the motor movements for speech, making it very important to select words that kids will practically use throughout their day. SpeechBox has done just that. With beautiful pictures and a very thoughtful approach to selecting target words, SpeechBox is able to go beyond your typical articulation app in meeting the needs of children with diverse speech challenges.” - Katherine Kelley, M.A., CCC-SLP (Peachyspeech.com Blogger)
• • SpeechBox for iOS was voted Best App Ever, Special Needs Category for 2012-2013, and Runner-up 2013-2014 • •
Questions? Comments? We love feedback! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SpeechBox requires a Subscription:
• You may choose between three subscription plans: Basic, Pro and Elite in either Monthly or Annual lengths. Each subscription comes with a 30-Day FREE trial. Existing users of SpeechBox prior to December 1st, 2018 will receive a ONE YEAR FREE trial. Plans start at $3.99 USD per month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Introducing Sticker Scenes! Simply use the app and you'll earn stickers to create fun scenes with!** Further, we've added two new Boxes! Astronomy and New Year's. Find them in the Box Depot. We also fixed some bugs and a crash.
Have any questions or feedback? Email us at email@example.com.
** You'll need to enable Data Collection in Settings and add a Client to collect Stickers. Email us if you have any questions getting set up.
Ratings and Reviews
Looked at a number of flash cards apps and this one in my opinion is one of the best ones available today. Easy to use with a wide selection of flash cards with the option to build your own. My son loves this app and I have seen his speech progress with support from this app. Love it thank you for such a great tool.
- Jonah Bonah Learning LLC
- 44 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018-19 The Jonah Bonah Learning Company, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Access Monthly £3.49
- Professional Access Monthly £7.49
- /s/ Blends Box £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.