Speedo On - Upgrade your swim with tracking, in-depth analysis, expert tips, training plans, challenges and more…
* Swim stats at a glance - Analyse your swims so you can track your progress and see where you can improve to reach your swim goals.
* Expert tips, advice and videos - With drill videos, training tips and articles to help you improve your technique and stamina in the water, Speedo On helps you reach your swimming ambitions.
* Training plans, made for you- Whatever your swim goals and abilities, our range of training plans, designed by expert coaches and athletes, will help you to get the most from your swim workouts.
* The social network for swimmers - Join a connected community of swimmers from around the world. Follow your swim buddies, share your progress and encourage others to go further.
* Challenge: Accepted? -Push your limits in the water, earn badges and add some friendly competition to your training, with Speedo On’s swim challenges.
* Apple Watch 2 Integration through Apple Health - Speedo On syncs with your Apple Watch 2 for swim tracking and analysis in the pool, through Apple Health, simply select Apple Watch in the side navigation and confirm Speedo ON and Apple Health connection.
* Garmin and Misfit - Speedo On also syncs with Garmin and Misfit fitness trackers for swim tracking and analysis. More fitness devices will be compatible soon…
Dan Bullock, Speedo On Head Coach
"Speedo On changes the game entirely for swim fitness and training. Now you’ve got everything you need to become a better swimmer, right at your fingertips."
- New navigation menu items (including Challenges, Single workouts, Blog & more)
- Updated back button on lower nav to accomodate the need to go back pages
- Speed improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Sorry to say...
I have many products from Speedo, but this app is unfortunately not for those who have an Apple Watch. No avg. heart rate is recorded, no SWOLF calculated (although apples workout app provides all stats to calculate it) and the pool ranking does not work," for some odd reason.
I am waiting now since 6 months to get a reply from them to find out what I am doing wrong. No reply and therefore this app offers less than the stock app from apple. The subscription was unfortunately not worth it.
Thanks for the swift reply. It all makes sense now. I wish I had known this before subscribing though. However I suspected that this could be the reason.
As for the pool ranking: I manually add the location after my workout and once I did it, the ranking is not updating. I even set the pool as my default, but I must be doing something wrong. I noticed the same is true for challenges. If I forgot to join a challenge at the beginning of the month, any swims prior to joining would not count. Maybe it is a similar issue?
Thanks again for the reply. Much appreciated.
Our developers are looking into the pool ranking bug - thank you for the extra info! With the challenges, only swims completed after you enter count towards your total. The challenges have been built like this because we're developing some exciting new map challenges that might not be monthly! Sorry to hear you're unhappy with your subscription. You can request a refund via our customer services if you'd like to? email@example.com Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review, Speedo
Best swim app
1. In terms of features, I think this is the best swim app available at the moment. It’s got challenges, training plans, a blog, swim analysis and device sync. Other swim apps I’ve tried only have 2 or 3 of these features and you usually have to pay for them
2. It’s free- there is a premium version but I haven’t tried it so can’t comment on the extras you get. I’ve not needed to subscribe to premium as there’s loads of free training plans
3. Because it’s Speedo they have good quality videos, and the training plans are by coaches and athletes
4. Swim analysis is detailed - I’ve connected my Garmin and there’s lots of graphs and it records your PBS
1. App can be a bit slow but it always loads ok in the end for me, no errors
2. There’s a lot of info on the app! The design could be updated to make it easier to take it all in!
Thanks for taking the time to leave us detailed feedback! We're always trying to increase app speed with each update. Thanks- Speedo
Always I have to input my name, gender etc. every time I start this app. It’s a chore to log workouts, or change the dates and tunes of swims if you follow a plan, really boring to use.
Also completed a challenge I joined and it hasn’t registered that at all.
Doesn’t seem like it’s for a phone. I’m gonna delete it because it’s just too much hard work to use, not enjoyable like it should be.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.