By Speedo International Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Speedo On - Upgrade your swim with tracking, in-depth analysis, expert tips, training plans, challenges and more…
* Swim stats at a glance - Analyse your swims so you can track your progress and see where you can improve to reach your swim goals.
* Expert tips, advice and videos - With drill videos, training tips and articles to help you improve your technique and stamina in the water, Speedo On helps you reach your swimming ambitions.
* Training plans, made for you- Whatever your swim goals and abilities, our range of training plans, designed by expert coaches and athletes, will help you to get the most from your swim workouts.
* The social network for swimmers - Join a connected community of swimmers from around the world. Follow your swim buddies, share your progress and encourage others to go further.
* Challenge: Accepted? -Push your limits in the water, earn badges and add some friendly competition to your training, with Speedo On’s swim challenges.
* Apple Watch 2 Integration through Apple Health - Speedo On syncs with your Apple Watch 2 for swim tracking and analysis in the pool, through Apple Health, simply select Apple Watch in the side navigation and confirm Speedo ON and Apple Health connection.
* Garmin and Misfit - Speedo On also syncs with Garmin and Misfit fitness trackers for swim tracking and analysis. More fitness devices will be compatible soon…
Dan Bullock, Speedo On Head Coach
"Speedo On changes the game entirely for swim fitness and training. Now you’ve got everything you need to become a better swimmer, right at your fingertips."
What's New in Version 1.1
- HealthKit - kilocalories instead of calories (improvement)
- Landing screen - Copy update
- Loading animation - Faster loading times across the app
- User-agent changed (Facebook Update)
Poor navigation in app
Was quite excited to start using this app. Unfortunately it fails to deliver. Navigation on the app feels like it hasn’t been adopted for a mobile although it is a mobile app. Going back and forth for the training plans and logging workouts is a chore. It’s predecessor was so much better
Fantastic app for swimmers (now working again)
Works fantastically with some small caveats.
Pros (In exchange for your data... you get):
- Great workout plans.
- Adaptive to swimmers experience based on distance swum in 5 minutes.
- Swim levels settings of beginner, intermediate and advanced with workouts designed to match.
- Navigation is quite slow between sections.
- Has occasionally stopped talking to Garmin Connect
- Challenges often seem to produce very similar results tables if you are 10th in one you are often are in another, which diminishes the point of having different challenges...
- To enter challenges you have to share data publicly and this is not made clear enough when you join a challenge.
- The premium version offers training advice more specific to the individual. I’ve not tried this.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 27 November 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Speedo International Limited
- © Speedo International Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.