SpeedSmart is the ultimate iOS speed test utility for evaluating your cellular (3G,4G,LTE) and Wi-Fi connection on all your iOS devices. A global server network and a smart speed test method ensure accurate results happen. Download now!
With over 200 million speed tests taken and used by many professionals in the field SpeedSmart makes testing your internet connection fast, easy and colorful.
*** App Features ****
- Realtime testing of your Download, Upload and Ping
- Cellular and Wi-Fi network speed test
- One touch testing in under 30 seconds
- Full overview of your speed test with connection grade, download & upload chart, ISP average speed and more
- Troubleshoot and verify the speed your ISP promised you
- Compare results with your ISP average speed and latency
- Detailed tracking of all your past results timeline
- Siri Shortcut support for starting a speed test
- Easily share your speed test result via Twitter, Facebook or Email
- 100 + Speed test servers around the world for accurate results
- Add a notes to each individual result
- Bandwidth calculator. Calculate the download and upload time of an inputted file size in Kbps, Mbps or MB/s.
- Long-press any server to set as your default test location
- Result map to view speed test taken from all around the world or in your neighborhood
- 100% free
Accuracy matters when taking a speed test, if the test is not accurate whats the point? Unlike some other speed test apps SpeedSmart does not guess, throw out data or have an inferior network of servers. We don’t have the most speed test servers but ours are placed in key transit points on the internet. This combined with our unique method of testing helps to insure a more real world accurate result to what your connections real download and upload speed is.
This easy-to-use speed test app provides consistent accurate download, upload, and ping results from any location.
- Fixed issue with sharing results
- Improved upload speed test
If you like SpeedSmart or rely on it to diagnose connectivity issues and stay on top of your ISP, we'd really appreciate it if you left us some feedback in the App Store. Thank you and keep testing!
Ratings and Reviews
Quick 'n' Easy
This is a great App especially if you have non-reliable Broadband that keeps cutting out or dropping speed.
I use the App every time I suspect that my rural Broadband speed has dropped (0.3 M/bits) and I can then restore the speed to normal (2 M/bits) by pressing the 'Reset' button on the Router up to 3 times/day.
I have had this problem for years over two Broadband providers and suspect that my rural Domestic speed is being 'throttled' in favour of Business users.
Prior to downloading this App I was at a loss as to what was happening but now I have some control and ability to do something about it.
I have made formal complaints to my service provider but to no avail.
The provider advised I could have an engineer sent out at a cost of £120 but if the intermittent problem was not present when the engineer called I would still be charged.
A good way of monitoring my ISP’s performance
Since upgrading to a fibre connection, we’ve been suffering frequent drops in network speed and occasional loss of connection. This app provides a quick, graphic way of showing all the evidence I need to help push them into taking some action.
The only improvements I’d like is the ability to export the stats for analysis in a spreadsheet and the ability to write a short note against each event.
Really Handy Tool
This app really is helpful living in a rural part of Cornwall, at least when we are having download/upload problems you can use this app.
It does at least reminds me to re-boot our BT box when it gets sluggish.
I also noticed how connection speeds are slowly increasing in the area.
- Donovan Lewis
- 57.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Veeapps.com
- In-App Purchases
- permanent removal of advertising £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.