Speed Test SpeedSmart WiFi & Mobile Network Speedtest
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SpeedSmart is the ultimate iOS speed test utility for evaluating your cellular (3G,4G,LTE) and Wi-Fi connection on all your iOS devices. A global server network and a smart speed test method ensure accurate results happen. Download now!
With over 200 million speed tests taken and used by many professionals in the field SpeedSmart makes testing your internet connection fast, easy and colorful.
*** App Features ****
- Realtime testing of your Download, Upload and Ping
- Cellular and Wi-Fi network speed test
- One touch testing in under 30 seconds
- Full overview of your speed test with connection grade, download & upload chart, ISP average speed and more
- Troubleshoot and verify the speed your ISP promised you
- Compare results with your ISP average speed and latency
- Detailed tracking of all your past results timeline
- Easily share your speed test result via Twitter, Facebook or Email
- 100 + Speed test servers around the world for accurate results
- Bandwidth calculator. Calculate the download and upload time of an inputted file size in Kbps, Mbps or MB/s.
- Long-press any server to set as your default test location
- Result map to view speed test taken from all around the world or in your neighborhood
- 100% free
Accuracy matters when taking a speed test, if the test is not accurate whats the point? Unlike some other speed test apps SpeedSmart does not guess, throw out data or have an inferior network of servers. We don’t have the most speed test servers but ours are placed in key transit points on the internet. This combined with our unique method of testing helps to insure a more real world accurate result to what your connections real download and upload speed is.
This easy-to-use speed test app provides consistent accurate download, upload, and ping results from any location.
What's New in Version 7.3.2
- Performance Improvements
- Bug Fixes
If you like SpeedSmart or rely on it to diagnose connectivity issues and stay on top of your ISP, we'd really appreciate it if you left us some feedback in the App Store. Thank you and keep testing!
Very reliable diagnostic App.
Very useful for checking your modem functionality. I have found that if the first test is "slow" stop and repeat. Usually accurate by third attempt. It should be noted that the speeds are not solely for the modem internet link but the wireless connection from device to modem. My iPad 2 always gives slower speeds than my iPhone so is related to the wireless capabilities of the device. The old iPad obviously is not as efficient in this respect!
Proved we needed cat6 cable
Power line connectors gave inconsistent results. As expected, after laying some cat5/6 cable (grumble,grumble) speed was far better. Now working on improving wifi. Having history helps enormously to see fluctuations on different days & times. I haven't yet found a way to tag a test with a particular location (like living room). Same 'app' runs on windows PC & Apple iPhone (5). Nice!
Consistently good App
This is a consistently good App that I've been using for a couple of years now. Particularly notable is its ability to keep a history of results, so if you're having an argument with your ISP about broadband speeds for example, it helps to bolster your case. And let's face it, we need all the support we can get when it comes to Internet Service Providers!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 14 August 2016
- Version: 7.3.2
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Donovan Lewis
- © Copyright 2016 Veeapps.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- permanent removal of advertising£0.79