By MH Riley Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
*** Features ***
√ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
√ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
√ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
√ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
√ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
What's New in Version 2.4
Version 2.4 of Spending Tracker is mainly a bug fix release:
* Almost 100 new category icons have been added
* Improved the category icon chooser page layout
* iOS 8 optimisations
* Fixed an occasional crash when selecting a transaction category in iOS 8
* Fixed 'brown rectangle' issue on the Spending tab
* Fixed a problem with syncing when one or more devices were not set to 24-Hour Time
* Improved sync reliability when syncing more than two devices
* Fixed a problem when restoring a backup made on an Android device (only affected US time zones)
* Fixed a problem syncing the Week Start Day from iOS to Android and vice versa
* Improved PDF report to get rid of page overruns, deal with missing bars on chart and correctly format large numbers.
* Fixed crash in PDF when using some particular currencies or characters.
* Fixed problem with Cash Flow chart with figures larger than 10,000,000
* Deleting transactions with Dropbox Sync turned on was broken
* New Icon chooser page was occasionally crashing
Prob the best budgeting app out there right now
This app is really useful, easy to use, with many useful features - categorising your spending, automatically pulling forward weekly/monthly direct debits (premium version only), useful reports and charts, budgeting mode (allows you to plot spending against your budget, seeing how much you have left to spend in the month). I would give this 5 stars if it allowed you to see your budget within each category - for example, I would like to see my £200 budget for food shopping each month, with what remains of it after I have been food shopping. At present, you can only see how much of your total overall budget you have left. That said, this is still a really good app and having tried a few of the others, it's Devi Italy value for money
Great app but would love 1 thing extra added
I don't normally write reviews but love this app so much that I feel that I need to spread the word to help encourage others. Though I did pay for the upgrade so can't comment on the free version. This is really useful app for me to keep a track of what I'm spending and how much I will have left at the end of the month. Only reason I haven't given it 5stars is that it doesn't do 1 thing which I was hoping it would-would love it if it showed your 'current balance' as well as your final anticipated balance i.e. When you have repeating expenses/income that haven't been paid out/in yet it would be good to also see your balance without these amounts included
Incredibly easy to use
I'm a month away from retirement and I'm well aware that with a suddenly reduced income keeping in control of spending is going to be key to making a success of this exciting career move! Within moments of downloading this app I found myself using it usefully. The supplied categories are good and it's dead easy to add your own (one for 'Pub' isn't supplied). It certainly isn't fiddly; I can add a purchase while the shop assistant is processing my purchase! It's still early days for me with this App; but after three days of use it's already feeding me useful information. Highly recommended.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 22 October 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: MH Riley Ltd
- © 2012-2014 MH Riley Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade£2.29