By MH Riley Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
*** Features ***
√ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
√ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
√ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
√ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
√ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
What's New in Version 2.6.1
Version 2.6.1 of Spending Tracker
This is a bug fix update for 2.6 which deals with the following known issues:
* The date picker was setting the wrong year when using the Buddhist or Japanese calendar.
New features in 2.6
* iPhone 6 / 6 Plus - Support for the larger screen sizes of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
* Repeating Transactions - New options for 'Update Future' and 'Delete Future' when updating or deleting a repeat transaction.
* Auto Backup - New option to specify how many backup entries to keep in Dropbox (previously limited to 5).
* Cash Flow by Category - If the Transaction tab is filtered by Category, then the Cash Flow chart is also filtered by the same Category.
* Fix - Calendar now displays dates correctly on iOS 10
* Fix - Non default Currency Symbol was not reflected in the Widget.
* Fix - Reminders were not always firing.
* Fix - Carry Over was not being adjusted for historic amendments.
* Various other bug fixes and tidy ups.
Like many other reviews I am a nightmare when it comes to my money and what I have left over after all my outgoings are paid.
I normally write things down in my "book" and cross them off as they're paid throughout the month. This means lots of writing down, recalculating and post-it notes to keep track. The other downside with the "book" is that sometimes I may be lying in bed and need to check something financially, and to do that I have to get out of bed and, well you know the rest! So having this app is fantastic. I upgraded to the pro version straight away and it's money very well spent. I can set when my financial month starts, on the 15th, instead of the 1st and therefore really see at a glance what I've spent and what's left. I can enter one off spends easily and set up new regular outgoings in seconds.
If you need to keep an eye on your finances then this app is perfect for you. I love it and use it several times a a day, just because it's easy and I can!
For the first time i have become obsessed about what im spending. Ive spent years scratching my head not knowing where my money is going wrong and not having enough to last me through the month even though i earn a great wage. Now with the organization i have with this app at hand i have more money than ever yet im earning the same.
I realize now that when i lend money to friends whilst out and about half the time i was forgetting for i may have had a drink when lending now i type it in straight away and then i have reminders to chase the. Cash bac. I also find im wary when spending and asking myself do i really need another white shirt half the times i put the stuff back for when entering it in on the app im reminded i judst briought two pairs of jeans the days before and to buy the shirt would push me over budget.. really happy with it well worth the 2.29p i paid
Brilliant app, the best one around!
I really love this app, it does the job and I can't think of a functionality I need that it doesn't have. No more "where did all my mo et go??" Two weeks after pay day! :)
Turns out I'm not as much of a shopaholic as I thought but healthy lifestyle is really expensive! :D
The app is super quick and easy to use - which is important if you're aiming to track your spending "on the go". It lets you add your own categories, track your income vs spending as well as track spending against a fixed budget. You can also quickly check your totals in all categories at once if you flip your phone to landscape view.
It's really well supported too: I messaged them once and got a helpful and informative response the same day!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 21 September 2016
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Developer: MH Riley Ltd
- © 2012-16 MH Riley Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade£2.29