By MH Riley Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
*** Features ***
√ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
√ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
√ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
√ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
√ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
What's New in Version 2.4
Version 2.4 of Spending Tracker is mainly a bug fix release:
* Almost 100 new category icons have been added
* Improved the category icon chooser page layout
* iOS 8 optimisations
* Fixed an occasional crash when selecting a transaction category in iOS 8
* Fixed 'brown rectangle' issue on the Spending tab
* Fixed a problem with syncing when one or more devices were not set to 24-Hour Time
* Improved sync reliability when syncing more than two devices
* Fixed a problem when restoring a backup made on an Android device (only affected US time zones)
* Fixed a problem syncing the Week Start Day from iOS to Android and vice versa
* Improved PDF report to get rid of page overruns, deal with missing bars on chart and correctly format large numbers.
* Fixed crash in PDF when using some particular currencies or characters.
* Fixed problem with Cash Flow chart with figures larger than 10,000,000
* Deleting transactions with Dropbox Sync turned on was broken
* New Icon chooser page was occasionally crashing
Prob the best budgeting app out there right now
This app is really useful, easy to use, with many useful features - categorising your spending, automatically pulling forward weekly/monthly direct debits (premium version only), useful reports and charts, budgeting mode (allows you to plot spending against your budget, seeing how much you have left to spend in the month). I would give this 5 stars if it allowed you to see your budget within each category - for example, I would like to see my £200 budget for food shopping each month, with what remains of it after I have been food shopping. At present, you can only see how much of your total overall budget you have left. That said, this is still a really good app and having tried a few of the others, it's Devi Italy value for money
Best app I've used
I have always been careful with money and needed an app that would allow me to monitor my expenditure and keep track of transactions. This app has been the best one I've ever used and I've downloaded a lot in the past. I've used it for over a year now and never needed to upgrade, but today I've upgraded; although £1.99 for the upgrade is a bit steep (and to stop the constant adverts) it's still my favourite app. I have even used the transaction history to query and prove payments with companies. All-in-all, well worth it if you want to be on top of your finances.
I love this app. It's great for keeping on top of you're spending and helping to budget for next payday by seeing where your money is going. I like the fact that I don't forget to pay any bills which the repeat function and how it's easy to see where you spend your money ultimately helping spend less on certain things to save, such as £100 odd a month on coffee that I was spending without realising! This keeps up to date even if your bank account takes a few days
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 22 October 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: MH Riley Ltd
- © 2012-2014 MH Riley Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade£2.29