With the SPG app, you’ve got the power on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
The new SPG app delivers a richer, more intuitive experience that’s loaded with the features you want. Not only do you get access to the 1,200 hotels and resorts of Starwood’s award-winning loyalty program, SPG, but you can explore our nine distinct hotel brands: Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, Four Points® by Sheraton, W® Hotels, Aloft® Hotels, The Luxury Collection®, Le Méridien, Element® Hotels, Westin® Hotels & Resorts and St. Regis® Hotels & Resorts.
With the SPG app, you can connect to what you need, whenever you need it, including:
• Browse and book all 11 Starwood hotel brands with cash or Starpoints
• With SPG Keyless, check-in, get your room number and even unlock your door
• SPG account and program information
• The latest SPG offers and promotions
• Hotel information related to your travel plans
• Information from each of our eleven unique hotel brands
• Around-the-clock assistance from the SPG support team
• Store your hotel room number so you never lose it
• In-language addresses for when you’re traveling abroad
Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life so we encourage you use our app accordingly.
This release includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Constant error message
Provides details of points accrued and allows hotel search but will not load the "My Stays" section which includes information on upcoming reservations, instead returns error message saying "system down, please call help centre" therefore very limited use.
Have deleted and reinstalled app but error/bug will not go away.
Smooth and easy
Not complicated to use, easy to book and access stay info
No fix in a YEAR??? Hmm, what century is this?
Just installed this. Opening the app insists an update is available, which takes me to the App Store where there is no update, leaving me stuck in an infinite loop unable to proceed.
I’m quite stunned that in at least one year such a major brand has failed to produce fixes for this and many other issues mentioned here.
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- 78.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.