SpinMe Alarm Clock - Guaranteed Wake Up for Deep Sleepers
By Abdulla Al-Shurafa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Featured on TechCrunch, BuzzFeed, Gizmodo,The Next Web, Lifehacker, and Apple's What's Hot! *
Suck at waking up? Are you the type of person to set multiple alarms minutes apart just to make sure you wake up on time? If so, say hello to your new alarm clock.
SpinMe Alarm Clock is a super clever app designed to get you out of bed on time.
The only way to turn off the alarm is by getting out of bed and physically spinning yourself around until the alarm stops! There is no escape!
Think you can cheat and simply spin the device while still in bed? Try and see for yourself! If SpinMe doesn't wake you up, then we don't know what will.
Just check out what heavy sleepers like you are saying:
"I've gone through every alarm and I can snooze for hours if given the opportunity. This app has brought a whole new perspective to my day."
"If you can't wake up in the morning, you need this app!!"
"It actually gets me out of bed! No more drifting back off to sleep!"
No need for flying alarm clocks, moving alarm clocks, placing several alarms across your room…SpinMe does the same job right on your phone! It's the perfect alarm clock for heavy sleepers, obnoxious snoozers, and the like. Oh, and did we mention there is no snooze button?
- Sleek and simple interface
- Wake up and spin to your favourite iPod music or any of the 15 built in alarm tones, ranging from soothing melodies to loud noises that will make you think it's the end of the world
- Progressive alarm that starts off quietly and gradually gets louder
- Alarm will continuously ring even when app isn't running
- Absolutely no tolerance for letting you sleep in.
What's New in Version 1.2.5
- Alarm can no longer be silenced by pressing the home button.
- Slower fade-in for alarm volume
If SpinMe is helping you wake up on time, please take a minute to leave us a review in the App Store.
Good, but not quite excellent Yet!!
I have rated it as 4/5 because i use this application together with another alarm app and the other app has a feature that I really like. A random wake up tune selection. Sometimes it would be nice Not to have the same tune every single morning and sometimes it would. This app will Definitely get you up as you Have to stand and Spin to turn it off. So, for now, very good but not yet at the top.
Don't waste your money
Overly simplified design actually makes it much harder to use. the price is rather a lot for only one feature. Especially as there are apps for the same price which give you a wide range of alarm types and are much easier to use (i.e. "I can't wake up")
I also had an issue where it would sometimes randomly not go off for when I set it so I very quickly had to stop using it. I just wish I could get a refund for it.
This app is actually awesome... Like there is an alarm sound on here called 'End of the world' and that sound wakes me up because I hear that and it's go time ✊🏾 spin two times and your good haha 😉
P.s. This is actually the only alarm app that I have downloaded that actually wake me up and sometime I'm a deep sleeper and it wakes me always 👌🏾
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 19 December 2014
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Abdulla Al-Shurafa
- © 2013 Abdulla Al-Shurafa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.