SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security. Compare SplashID to others: https://www.splashid.com/best-password-manager
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, security dashboard and automated backup for just $19.99. You can purchase the subscription from the app store and it will be charged to your iTunes account. It will auto-renew at the end of the year. Use your iTunes account to cancel the subscription anytime up to 24 hours before the renewal.
You can read about our terms of service at https://splashid.com/terms.htm
• Fix for FaceID and TouchID on iOS 12 and iPhone X/XS devices
• Fix for crashes on iOS 12 devices
Ratings and Reviews
Still the best and most secure
As noted by other reviewers, they might take a few days to integrate IOS updates, but the software has never failed and remains one of the most secure (since Palm times). Lifetime purchase makes the decision easy and the annual offers to have others join lifetime at a discounted price means that the whole family are on it.
We've drifted apart
We've been together for more years than I care to remember and I think of our times together on Palm with great fondness.
After a few years on iOS, the relationship cooled. First I was asked to pay to use the cloud version (which I didn't want) and then after a few more years asked to pay too much to synchronise over wifi. The frequent hangs and crashes when trying to find weak wifi signals was a major irritation and one that was never addressed.
So with a new subscription demand in my inbox, it's time to part. You have deliberately made it impossible to transfer data to other apps - a cynical and clingy ploy that has made me more determined than ever to leave. It's not me, it's you.
So long and thanks for the early years.
Developers should focus on performance instead of new features
Starting the app getting more and more painful, with long waits and crashes, requesting passcode instead of TouchID.... As a user with lifetime licence for wifi sync, I strongly question why the app (IOS and desktop) still requires internet connection for login and hangs or crashes at slightest connection problems (while works fine in off-line mode - as long as one does not need to sync of course).
- 46.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 SplashData, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.