Limited time sales! (retail $19.99 USD) Check out other Splashtop Apps On Sales as well!
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
"No iPad-armed road warrior should be without it." – InformationWeek
"Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of ALL-TIME." -- iTunes
#1 iPad app in US, UK, Japan, Canada, Australia, and 30+ countries
#1 iPad business app in 100+ countries
Over 35 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPad! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPad!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. And more!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPad to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscriptions:
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
– Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
– Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
– Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
– Subscribe monthly for $4.99 or yearly for $16.99
Get Productivity Pack which includes Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad and Whiteboard:
– Control your Windows and Mac apps and games easily with on-screen shortcuts mapped to your most commonly used functions. Use the built-in profiles for popular apps or create your own.
– Annotate over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
– Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or yearly for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), Mac (10.7 and higher), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/downloads
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Have not been able to use this since iOS 11
Can login ok but cannot get any further than that as you cannot click the mouse anymore.
I hope this gets sorted soon as I miss it!
UPDATE: Since being contacted by the developer I am pleased to report that all is working again after doing suggested uninstall and reinstall. Thank you so much 👍
UPDATE 2: Just tried to login to my Mac and the problem is back again... can login, but can’t click 😩
UPDATE 3: installed Beta and it worked when at home but still does not work when on a different Wi-fi network. Only seems to work when on same Wi-fi network?
UPDATE 4: Worked out the issue now. If the screen of my iMac is unlocked it works, but as soon as the screen is locked or has gone to sleep I cannot click on anything. I tried to access it when I got home and logged in via my iPad and the iMac showed the lock screen, but on the App I was seeing the desktop but I could not click anything. As soon as I unlocked the iMac I was able to click. I hope this helps 😊
Thanks for the comment, Steeeeo. Did you connect to a macOS 10.13 device then experience the issue? We can't reproduce the issue but did receive couple feedback mentioning this when connecting to a macOS 10.13 device. If you remove both the app and streamer, then re-install them, will it help? UPDATE: Thanks for the update, Steeeeo! We dig deeper and found this probably a sporadic issue and re-installing the streamer might not really fix it. If you experience the issue again, please use the link to download beta streamer, and see if it helps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xoaw9efmraxgh1p/MAC_SRS_Universal_v188.8.131.52_20171011_86038.dmg?dl=0. Thank you!
Lately not working as hoped
I’ve used Splashtop Streamer for years and would hate to source an alternative but lately the problems with the app are really making me consider moving on, currently the screen locks, no mouse click or keyboard commands work, not sure what triggers this, but it seems to be if I’m doing something like installing a program and then trying to access a second program, thought it was windows issue, but no if I go to the pc in question and try it, it’s all fine. So it’s Splashtop, and what’s with the selling of functionality that was free, you developers are gonna lose customers if you continue this path of action.
Having some issues
I only just got this and was super excited to try it out. However straight away I ran into some issues. I can’t make an account because it says that it can’t connect to the splash top servers. I tried googling for answers but every splashtop forum brought up a message saying that it can’t load the page because it can’t connect to the server. Is there something wrong with the servers altogether, I’d like to know because I really don’t want this to be a waste of money!
10/04 - Thanks for the response but the issue isn’t with my PC but with my IPad. It’s an IPad Air. What can I do about this?
***update : Hi Caitkins2002,
Thanks for the reply.
Are you able to log in? Does the error message show after you click the sign-in button? We will need more information, including your Splashtop account, to better verify the issue. Could you please file a support ticket to us? Thank you. https://bit.ly/2uFRn6f ***
Thanks for your comment. Can you temporarily disable the firewall, or place the following Splashtop exceptions within your firewall?
*.relay.splashtop.com: 443 port
*.api.splashtop.com: 443 port
If you're still running into the issue, it may also be blocked by some form of endpoint security or anti-virus software. Please submit a support ticket through the below link. We will help you address the issue asap. Thank you!
Anywhere Access Pack (Yearly)
Access your computer from anywhere!
Anywhere Access Pack (Monthly)
Access your computer from anywhere!
- Splashtop Inc.
- 43.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Splashtop Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack £1.49
- Anywhere Access Pack (Yearly) £12.99
- Productivity Pack £1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.