By Spotify Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time
Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
Spotify gives you instant access to millions of songs on your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch. Try Spotify for free, or subscribe to Spotify Premium.
What's New in Version 1.0.0
New: Welcome to the best-looking Spotify ever. Check out our redesign! (iPhone and iPod Touch)
New: Browse now gives you even smarter playlists to suit your mood. (iPhone and iPod Touch)
Improved: Startup time. Blink and you'll miss it!
Fixed: More bugs and crashes.
Fictitious: This app has an extensive vinyl collection.
Good improvements, but visual tweaks needed to aid playlist browsing
The latest update is very welcome. Album art on playlist view is great, especially useful if like me you often create a playlist per album.
2 improvements please:
- let us change the order of playlists. Can't do this is Edit mode, yet.
- offer a playlist 'view' which just shows the album art of songs contained within it, (maybe with a # to indicate how many songs from each album we have within the playlist). This would help in navigating very long playlists, such as my 300+ track "Check these out" playlist which contains odd songs as well as full albums. At present we have to do a lot of scrolling and reading of the light grey fonts of artist and album name. Granted, you can 'filter' but this is only useful if you know the actual names of artists/albums in the playlist.
I have had to come away from the app to write this, the latest update makes this head and shoulders above the competition. The new dark look is modern and pro looking and unique instead of looking IOS style like every other app. Best feature for me is the ability to search an artist and them choose to shuffle play the whole catalogue of songs rather than having to choose an album or from a created playlist. I pay for premium and it's worth every penny!! Keep up the good work guys just don't mess it up now with unnecessary update tweaks.
Fantastic, but please listen to your paying users!
Fantastic app. Fantastic music selection. Great sound quality.
Just overall, just superb. Best £10 a month I spend.
But please,please,please listen to us.
Please add an equaliser into the app. If you do this, I will be definitely staying with you. Otherwise, I may stop my subscription and go to another subscription service who provides an EQ.
I'm sure you will add one, just please do it soon.
Thank you for the great app!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: 02 April 2014
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Spotify
- © 2008-2014 Spotify Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.