By Calvir Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Play/Pause and Next/Previous functions for Spotify directly on your Menu Bar!
The original and best Spotify utility!
HOW TO USE
1. Launch SpotiMy, perhaps set it to auto-launch on login.
2. Click on the system tray icon, and click "Play". Wait for Spotify to launch.
3. In Spotify, select the playlist you want. This should have more than one music track in it if you expect the Previous and Next functions to work.
4. Click on Play again, and listen to the music.
5. Enjoy the easy menu controls of SpotiMy while listening to music.
6. Leave a positive review for this simple utility! :)
Please read the following notes carefully, they will help you to use the utility:
1. In order for Play to work, it must work in Spotify, ie there must be a music track selected for playing. Pressing Play in SpotiMy, when Spotify isn't in a position to play, will not cause any music to play.
2. For the Previous and Next functions to work, Spotify must have music tracks in the current playlist for it to move to.
3. SpotiMy uses the keyboard shortcuts of Spotify - if you have changed those, SpotiMy will no longer work.
4. If you have previously left a negative review because of the above reasons, please take a minute to update your review! Thanks!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Removed the broken Share menu item.
If it isn't working for you, please read the Important Notes in the application description, or send feedback to email@example.com