By Spring Partners
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get organised, get inspired, and get more done with Springpad—the free personal organiser app that lets you save and organise tasks, recipes, notes, movies and more. Save from anywhere, on any device. We enhance what you save with info and suggestions to help you do even more.
-- “Wonderful and SO EASY”
-- “Amazing. So many uses!”
- “One of the 50 Best Apps of 2012.” – Time
NEW NOTEBOOKS, MORE ENHANCEMENTS
Springpad 4.5 features new notebooks customized for tasks, recipes, home improvement, work projects, shopping, movies and more, plus basic notebooks you can set up however you want. We also give you more helpful info, links and alerts for everything you save.
- CREATE notebooks for every facet of your life, at home and at work
- SHARE your notebooks with friends, family and co-workers.
- PLAN your vacation. Save hotel, restaurants, activities, subway maps, pictures and more.
- BOOKMARK videos and articles you want to check out later.
- FOLLOW notebooks by trusted experts to stay on top of trends and useful tips.
- MANAGE your personal or work to-do’s and get reminder alerts.
- COLLABORATE with co-workers on a project with notes, videos, links and tasks.
EVERYTHING YOU SAVE, WE MAKE BETTER
- Get info and links with everything you save, automatically
- Save a recipe, and we’ll create shopping lists and suggest wine pairings.
- Add a movie and we’ll let you know it’s available to watch or stream.
- Save a product and we’ll show you where you can buy it.
SAVE ONCE, IT’S THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT, ON ANY DEVICE
- Create an account and log in on the web or on your favorite device. Your saves will sync automatically.
- Mobile: iPhone
- Tablet: iPad
- On the Web: www.springpad.com
SAVE AND ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE, EFFORTLESSLY.
- Save things you find on the go or on the web.
- Clip an article, snap a photo, record a voice memo or save a nearby place.
- Access the things you save from any of your devices.
- More about Springpad: http://www.springpad.com/about
- Support: http://www.springpad.com/support/ios
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/springpad
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/springpad
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.5.4
Multiple improvements and fixes including:
- Now reorder, delete and and add new notebooks from the left-hand panel of the app
- More how-to details when you add a new notebook
- Fixed null date displayed in some events and alarms
Sign up and sharing fail
The only way you can get signed up to use this app is to use a browser on a computer. Otherwise you get an error or an endless failing loop. How did this get past review?
Once you're signed up the app works beautifully, unless you want syncing or sharing to work, in which case you're out of luck. I shared a notebook with a friend and they saw nothing in it, unless they looked in the home and all my stuff section.
Overall it's basically useless right now. Back to Evernote, I guess.
This app is useless, tried for ten minutes it wouldn't let me sign up via Facebook or twitter it wouldn't let me save any recipes and when u go to watch the start up video u can't see what's goin on cause the layout of the app is so poor it covers half the screen. I'm sure if I was to carry on trying the app I would find countless more problems. Overall this app isn't ready yet it needs more development.
Sort your Facebook and Twitter logins out ! Poor poor poor
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 13 March 2014
- Version: 4.5.4
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Spring Partners
- © 2013 Spring Partners, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.