The most advanced sports timer in the AppStore!
Featured by Apple in the TV-ad "Strength".
SprintTimer is a unique sports timer and photo finish app that employs the same techniques as the fully automatic timing equipment (FAT) used at the Olympics. Start the timer and point the camera towards the finish line. The app creates an image where you can scroll to get the time for each competitor with a 0.01 s accuracy. SprintTimer also includes a motion activated Video Finish for longer races and a Start Sender for wirelessly controlling SprintTimer from another device.
SprintTimer is used by coaches, teachers and athletes all over the world for practice and competition in, for example, track & field, cycling, skiing, speed skating, car racing, rowing, kayaking, horses or greyhound racing.
SprintTimer has several advantages over a manual stop watch:
- One person can time all participants
- Higher accuracy
- Easier to determine the order
- The image and the results can be saved
- Can operate "hands free" when started
- The timer can be started manually, with a sound, or remotely from another device
See demo videos and user examples at the support url:
"Without a doubt the best App available on the market for sprinters and coaches who want accurate timing to see their development."
"Amazing app for physical education teachers or coaches! I have used it for timing during our track and field, speed quickness & agility, fitness testing, & many more units. It is very accurate and easy to use and gets the job done quickly! A must have!"
"The app is very professionally set up and you can very easily capture your whole Track event."
"Very useful app for measuring and/or verifying close finishes to track and field or road races."
Satisfied users from all over the world:
- Brilliant. A fantastic app for use in school athletics lessons
- Amazing. This application is awesome and the results are really accurate.
- What a brilliant app! Our £9k photo finish camera broke down and this app was a real life saver and worth way more than £1.50! Highly recommended.
- This app is wonderful. We use it to time all our meets.
- This is a great app and it is getting better from release to release
- Nice, nice, nice! Using it for our youth track team. Love it! 5 stars!
- Exactly what I needed - Fantastic app
- Thank you so much for developing this amazing app just when we had ran out of options.
- Congratulations on developing a really clever and useful app.
- Love what you did with Sprint timer app.
Icon runners made by Freepik from Flaticon.com
Set timelines are displayed also on external monitors.
Base videos can be accessed from Results in Start sender.
Ratings and Reviews
This is good, I’m really now able to see where I am in training 😁
What a brilliant app! Our £9k photo finish camera broke down over the Bank Holiday weekend and we had no way of fixing it and a full day of bike races to judge. By chance I found this app and it is way times better than an expensive camera. Cyclists crossing the line at speed could be placed easily and numbers seen. A real life saver and worth way more than £1.50! Highly recommended.
Best alternative to a free lap
This app is great as I'm sure this is software is what they use in competitions at track meets.
Pretty straight forward to use and the developers as ask for feedback to make the app easier and more efficient which I truly love!
Great for athletes to see where they are at and coaching analysis.
Has potential to be way better than a free lap in my opinion.
- Sten Kaiser
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kaiser & Kaiser
- In-App Purchases
- Start Sender £2.99
- Results Manager £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.