Squeebles Times Tables 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect for 5 to 11 year olds, Squeebles Times Tables 2 allows them to practise their times tables in the most fun and interactive way possible. By answering times tables questions, children help Whizz to rescue the Squeebles from the clutches of the nasty Maths Monster and earn a multitude of rewards, as well as earning turns on two great mini-games.
Video demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDkn9bxr31U
The Squeebles apps have been featured by BBC Radio, The Telegraph, The Observer and The Guardian amongst others, and have reached the number 1 position in the education category in the UK and Australian Apple charts.
Features - For Children:
- Practise your tables across 6 different game modes (Tables 1-12; Tricky Tables; Mix It Up; Fill in the Gap; Challenge Mode; Extreme Tables).
- Covers tables from the regular 1 to 12 sets through to the 13, 14 and 15 times tables for those of you who have mastered the others.
- Step by Step Training mode takes you through your tables one by one until you know them all.
- 35 Squeebles characters to rescue by doing well in your tables, each with its own unique personality card.
- 50 gemstones to win for reaching certain milestones.
- Earn turns on the fun mini-game, Bubble Ball, by answering tables questions correctly. A second mini game is included in the Step by Step training mode as a "Brain Break" every so often.
- Earn stars to swap for equipment to use in the bubble-ball game.
- Win special random bonus rewards when you're least expecting it.
Features - For Parents and Teachers:
- Password-protected parents' area lets you manage players and view progress.
- View full stats from the last 28 days for each child registered with the app.
- Stats show each table attempted and any incorrect answers so each child's progress can be carefully monitored.
- Register unlimited children with the app, making it perfect for classroom use as well as home use.
- Lock table sets or particular questions so children are only asked tables which are suitable for their ability level. This also stops children from earning unlimited rewards by answering questions they find very easy.
- View a list of 'Tricky Tables' for each child (questions they have previously got wrong).
- Edit player settings, allowing customisation of how questions are presented to each child.
- Switch between user-entry or multiple choice answer modes for children of different ages or ability levels.
- No in-app purchases, adverts or internet links of any kind.
What people have said about the our times tables app:
'This is by far the best educational (but fun) app I have loaded for my kids. It is a brilliant way to practice their times tables (or even to learn them if your kids are a little younger) . I wish there were more apps out there that were this good, fun, thorough and easy to use.'
'I am 10 and I use this app all the time. It is one of the best ever apps made. It really works in encouraging kids to learn by being fun and rewarding.'
'My daughter seems to be allergic to learning times tables. After being called into school about it I was desperate, and downloaded every times tables app going. This is by far the best for our family, it is really good fun! Have now downloaded the division, fractions and spellings apps too.'
For support, comments or enquiries, please e-mail us at email@example.com Have fun with Squeebles!
What's New in Version 2.5
We've not made any major changes this time round, just some graphical improvements and performance enhancements, but our previous update featured a completely new "Step by Step Training" mode that hopefully you've been enjoying. If you have any ideas for features you'd like to see added to any of our apps, please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Have been using many of the Squeebles Apps with my 3 kids now for some time. They are excellent, fun and easy to use. A really good help with times tables, spelling etc. Also great customer support. Would highly recommend them for all ages
All of these apps are superb. So easy to use, appealing to the kids and easy to adjust the level of difficulty to suit all needs. Very impressed and happy to finally find some decent Educational apps.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 19 February 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 55.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ian Knapp
- © KeyStageFun 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.