Perfect for 5 to 11 year olds, the Squeebles are here again to help your child recognise and learn key spelling words whilst having great fun at the same time in Squeebles Word Search.
Combining children's natural love of word puzzles with the colourful Squeebles environment and a great reward system, your children will love using this app over and over again. The app features nearly 1000 built in words and allows you to add your own so as to personalise the app for your children.
- 20 built in word search categories, including animals, sports, food and many more, each with 3 difficulty levels and randomised words so no two word searches are ever the same.
- Allows parents and teachers to add their own word searches, featuring the exact words their children are currently learning for unlimited personalisation.
- The reward system consists of a mini game featuring Onion, the Squeebles' pet. Children have to continue to progress on the educational part of the app to be able to play the mini game though, so the extra fun only comes through learning!
- Settings allow backwards and diagonal words to be turned on / off for each child so the word searches can be made easier or harder depending on each child's preferences and needs.
- Dyslexia-friendly setting uses the OpenDyslexic font and higher contrast backgrounds to make reading easier for children with dyslexia.
- Unlimited players on one device.
- No in app purchases, no advertising, no web links. 100% child-friendly.
- Password protected parents' zone lets you add players, create and edit custom word searches and change player settings.
The chart-topping Squeebles apps have been featured by the BBC, The Telegraph, The Guardian, The Observer, PC Adviser and many more!
- Dyslexia friendly mode using the OpenDyslexic font and higher contrast backgrounds - settable on a per-player basis
- Improved graphics, including support for the iPhone X
- Performance enhancements
- Case of the words in a word search now match the case of the words in the list of words to find
As always, if there are any additions you'd like to see then please let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.