The sQuid App is the fast & convenient way to manage your online sQuid account. Free to download on your iOS device, the sQuid App enables you to:
- Top up a Catering purse, sQuid purse, or sQuid Travel purse.
- Pay for School Trips & Offers.
- Manage multiple accounts using one login.
Other features include:
- Basket-style checkout process for multiple payments.
- View your latest transactions.
- Enable Auto top up.
- Meal pre-order (if your child’s school offers this service).
- Access the online help centre.
- Contact customer services.
You will be able to use the sQuid App if you:
- Use sQuid to pay for Catering at your child’s school.
- Use sQuid to pay for School Trips & Offers (if your child’s school has moved to the new sQuid Online portal).
- Use sQuid at your College or University.
- Use sQuid at your business.
- Use sQuid to pay for transit tickets.
If you have any issues, please send a message to email@example.com
Thank you for using sQuid,
The sQuid Team
Under the hood fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had this app since sept and it used to work just fine. Since updating my iPhone I can no longer use this app. It won’t accept any login attempts and just keeps sending me back to enter my password characters. Disappointed that after contacting the developers they didn’t seem particularly interested that I couldn’t use it, they just insisted it “should work”. Well it doesn’t. And the log on via the website is just long and more time consuming and definitely not as user friendly as the app once was initially. Not a fan.
EDIT: I have since reinstalled the app and it all works perfectly fine - thank you for addressing the issues and contacting me regarding the updates!
We are incredibly sorry to hear that after installing an earlier update to the sQuid App on your iPhone, you have been unable to log in to your account.
Since your review was posted, we have released subsequent updates to the App which should have resolved the login issues which you experienced. Please may we advise, if you have not already done so, to reinstall the App on your iPhone so that the latest version is available for you to use. However if you are still encountering any difficulties is accessing your sQuid account using the App, please do not hesitate to let our Customer Service team know at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be more than happy to help.
The sQuid Team
Warning - You might get charged!
Under the hood improvements have fixed one issue, hopefully this will continue...
One of the worst apps I have ever used.
1) Nothing to warn that payments by credit card to this company are classed as cash advances and you will get charged as such by your credit card company. These payments can also effect your credit rating...
2) The app is slow, laggy and requires multiple taps to get anything to work. There is nothing to indicate whether it has registered your button press and is working, or has simply not registered anything. Delete and reinstall has not changed anything.
Fixed, changed my rating:
3) App is not optimised for the current iPhone ranges
We are extremely sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered with using the sQuid App and your account.
If the issues with the account transactions and balance have not yet been resolved, please may we ask you contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com with specific details of any inaccuracies, so we may investigate this further for you and ensure that any issues are resolved.
The sQuid Team
Simple to use easy to top up for my child’s dinner money and great to be able to pay for school trips and everything else school sells without having to send cash in.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.