By Alexandros Ntousias
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Re-invent the way you meet up with your friends, colleagues or clients!
Squirlo allows you to easily create meetups, vote with the other participants for the perfect time, date or location, and know how far each attendant is while the meetup is running!
Aren't you tired of organising meetups where you have to wait endlessly until everyone arrives?
Didn't you have enough arguments until you decide on a perfect location that suits everyone?
No more waiting for latecomers, no more arguing on a date, time and location that suits everyone!
Squirlo is here to save the day!
*** FEATURES ***
• Squirlo allows you to easily create meetups with your friends, colleagues or clients. And when we say easily, we really mean it! It only takes a few seconds!
• Before the start of a meetup, Squirlo uses the participants' location to work out their remaining time to reach the meetup point and sends estimates to the attendants. Users can also choose to share their location with a meetup's participants, in which case they will be able to see where exactly the user is.
This way you can easily see whether some people are already heading for the meetup point or whether someone is late or early.
IMPORTANT: Only duration estimates are sent to the meetup participants, and your location never leaves your phone unless you explicitly decide to share it.
• With its reliable real-time chat system, Squirlo also offers you an easy way to message everyone in the meeting.
• We know that it's very difficult to find a convenient date, time and location that is good for everyone. With the quorum meetup feature, every attendant of a meetup can propose the date, time or location that suits them or vote for the proposal of another attendant. If a proposal is approved by the majority of attendants, then the meetup is automatically updated!
So, what are you waiting for? Give Squirlo a try and never worry again for being late or having to wait for other people to arrive!
Disclaimer: If there is a meetup running, Squirlo will try to use the device's GPS even when the application is on the background. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*** SUPPORT ***
We are a very small team of developers (2 to be exact) but very passionate about Squirlo.
Help us improve it and make it the way you want by providing us feedback via the 'Send feedback' option in the app.
We will try to reply to all complaints, problems and suggestions within 48 hours.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
We will be releasing several cool new features every two weeks. Stay tuned!
In this version:
• New slick layout for date/time selection
• Fixed major bug that was preventing location tracking
• Support for non-English characters
• Improved tutorial's look-and-feel