== St. Helens ==
This application works for St. Helens council in the UK. Information is either sent via email or is loaded directly into the councils IT management system. The issues are then resolved by your council.
== OVERVIEW ==
Have you walked past the same graffiti on the wall for the last month thinking someone should call the council, or have you driven over the same pot hole swerving to avoid damaging your car. Well unless someone tells the council they are never going to know.
St. Helens App enables you to capture the details of an issue or incident that is then automatically submitted to the St. Helens council.
== WHAT ISSUES CAN YOU REPORT? ==
You can submit reports for issues such as;
-Anti Social Behavior
-Complaint Or Praise
-Health and Safety
-Light or Noise Pollution
-Missed Bin Collection
-Parks and Open Spaces
-Roads & Highways
== HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A REPORT? ==
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
- Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.
== HOW DOES IT WORK? ==
The report is sent to the council for them to action. Once they have completed the work to resolve the issue you receive an email showing the details of the report.
== OTHER FEATURES ==
There are many features in St. Helens app, you can also;
- Access your council news and events.
- View your submitted reports.
- Use our online service to submit reports using your PC or Mac.
- Receive up to date progress reports, on each issue you have reported.
- Contact your council by email or phone.
- View the map of you council’s location.
- Receive notifications either by SMS, push notification or email.
- An iPad and iPhone version
- NOTIFICATIONS - This is where you create a message for your citizens to receive. The council selects the notification type whether it is SMS, Email or Push notification. All messages are also visible in the messages tab shown within the mobile device.
- MESSAGES - Whenever we send a message to a user, whether it is just for them or it is for every citizen registered in the council, we offer the ability for a user to view the historic messages via their iPhone.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Important bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good add library's but crashes out
Suggestion please add access to library and ability to join a library, and ability to download a book in PDF or E-book form to read from the library would be nice.
Problem with links to reporter and star causes app to crash out and so is unusable
Easy info at your fingertips
Nice to finally have an easy, accessible app for my local council. Handy to download for local area info
Room for improvement
Still not sorted problem raised 6 months ago. Cannot register on app so must do everything anonymously shame really good app in principle
- St Helens Council
- 75.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © iTouch Vision 2010
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.