Fight for Your Side. Command The Galaxy.
The Galactic War rages on. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and train your army, strategically plan your defenses, and lead your troops to victory on war-torn worlds throughout the galaxy!
Battle with or against iconic characters like Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia, and utilize or destroy units like AT-ATs, Speeder Bikes, Wookiee Warriors, and Stormtroopers. Join millions around the globe to play in this epic combat strategy game. Commander, the fate of the galaxy is in your hands!
• CHOOSE to fight for the Rebellion or the Empire
• TRAIN your troops to charge into battle
• BUILD units and vehicles with multiple upgrades
• DEFEND your base against enemy forces
• COMPLETE original story missions and gain additional rewards
• LEVEL UP your heroes, troops, vehicles, and more
• BATTLE on different worlds within the Star Wars™ universe
• TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS and allies to form the ultimate squad
Upgrade your Planetary Command building to scout and relocate your base to new worlds such as Dandoran, Yavin 4, Er’Kit and Hoth to expand your command and strengthen your squad.
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on iPhone 5 or later, iPad 4 or later, running iOS 8.0 and above. iOS versions below 8.0 are no longer supported. Playing on an iPhone 4S may result in longer load times and slower performance.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains:
• Social media links to connect with others
• In-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• Advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Disney Interactive’s vibrant strategy game has you choose a side—the heroic Rebel Alliance or the ruthless Galactic Empire—and build a base worthy of that faction. Both parties offer special units and powers to help you tackle each mission, and whether you send Chewbacca on a rampage or deploy a deadly strike with TIE fighters, victory requires thoughtful tactics and watchful troop management. As you garner experience and fortify your defenses, you can join squads with your friends, invade players’ bases and embark on a stirring campaign that leads you across the unforgettable Star Wars universe.
One major improvement for Squad Wars
I have been playing this game for 2+ years, it’s great. I agree with comments about some squads taking it too seriously. I play most days but we have a very friendly squad and I have made friends from all over the world and we play the game together. I highly recommend this game above all others. One improvement to the squad wars would be. The side with the most planets at the end of the game should win the game, it is annoying when it’s a draw. We are often at 45 = 45 points early in the game and have players who didn’t get to use their attacks because they are in different time zone. Bringing the planets into play in this way would keep the war going right to the end. But top marks for the game and for the record, I am Level 9 and have never had to spend any money in the game. You really can have fun for free with this game. Just be patient and look for a friendly squad, it might take time but it is worth it.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
This “game”, and I use the term loosely, is solely designed to take your money! It’s all about disney greed. Up to level 5 it’s not bad, it gets you hooked (can you see a similarity to a modern day problem...) but when you get to lvl 6, BANG, they’ve got you. To update your base takes 8 days!! You WILL get attacked by lvl 10 bases constantly and completely wiped out of resources. The only way to advance IS TO SPEND YOUR MONEY!!! There is no other way. It’s NOT cheap! Then there’s the overnight double attack. This is a beaut. You get attacked but the attacker pulls the game just before they win. This makes it look like you’ve won. Unfortunately your traps, droids and squad centre have been destroyed. A lvl 9 or 10 base then IMMEDIATELY wades in! Wipes you out, AGAIN! (Also if you try and get revenge you get “target has relocated”, ring any bells?) Bet there’s a lot of you out there going “that happens to me all the time!!”
Well guess what, attacked by level 10 frickin bases THREE TIMES IN A ROW! AGAIN!
What a steaming pile of crap this robbing game is!
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 227.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Crystals £4.99
- Bag of Crystals £9.99
- Satchel of Crystals £19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.